what do you want ?

Pragya softly says," abhi"

Purab gets stunned hearing her

Here

Abhi says ," me" and turns towards Tanu ....Tanu looks stunned to see abhi like that...his face is like halfly burned zombie...

Her body freezed in fear...she was about to shout for help but before she could open her mouth abhi strangled her neck and chocked her to death...

He drags her dead body and hides it inside a cupboard...

He closes it and changed into his original face and says," i am coming for you pragya"

Saying he smiled evilly...

Here purab stammers in shock," w..wh.. what"

Pragya shows her hands which has his finger marks

Pu: these are looking like burnt marks..

Slowly he asks

Pu: how you know that...

Pr: when whole house is dark and we all were in fear...i saw some light in that corner room...and that voice said me to come...so i went inside leaving you all...at that time

Flashback begins:

Pragya walks towards the room ,abhi holds her hand but she frees her hand from his hold and walks towards the room...as soon as she entered the room the door closed with a loud thud...

She slowly walks backwards and gets hit on something and the book from her hand falls down...she turns to see a big screen covered with dust..she pulls off the screen and finds one huge mirror...she sees her reflection in the mirror..

Pragya's pov;
    god....to see my own face is scary nowadays....but don't get scared pragya..see this room has many lights.. ghosts will be only in darkness...you must find a way to escape from this bungalow..you should somehow save abhi and friends..

Suddenly through the mirror she sees one shadow in the corner

Suddenly through the mirror she sees one shadow in the corner...she immediately turns back and sees that shadow... pragya's breathe hitched on her throat.... slowly the shadow started moving along the wall from the corner and it stops right behind the mirror...

Pragya stares at her reflection continuously .... suddenly she sees her reflection blink... pragya was taken aback seeing that ....she closes her eyes and thinks it is just her imagination and opens her eyes to see her reflection smiling at her...

Pragya was about to turn ,at the time she sees her fists starts pounding from the mirror. Her heart beat stopped for a second seeing that...she slowly moved back but suddenly her reflection pounced on her.. pragya screamed and  fall back near the book...her reflection  strangled her neck and pragya tried hard to free from it ... at that time pragya's hand touched that book ,as soon as she touched the book her reflection girl disappeared..

Pragya sits clutching the book to her chest and tries to bring her breathing normal.she cries hard thinking about the happenings....all those happened now was like a dream but the pain in her neck proves it as real.

She immediately gets up and finds her reflection smiling on the mirror...she takes the screen from the floor and covers the mirror..

She wipes her tears and screams," who are you?"but finds no reply..

Then she sees the book and reads the title," Anne's curse- nowhere to go but to her"

She looks baffled reading that...

Pragya whispers," what do you want Anne?"

She again shouts ," what do you want?"

Suddenly the screen flies away from the mirror ... pragya goes near the mirror ...in the mirror she sees abhi standing by facing the other side ..he is standing near one tree....

Pragya softly whispers," abhi"

She sees blood on the ground below him ......he turns slowly and pragya screams in horror seeing him...his body is stabbed from front with many knives..
Pragya cries and shouts ," Nahi"

She runs near the screen but suddenly it got burnt into ashes...she searches for some object and finds one big flower pot..she takes it and hits on the mirror but it did not break..she hitted hard but not even a scratch formed in that mirror..

She finds one axe in the corner and rushed near it and takes it..but when she turns she finds the screen on the mirror..

Pragya kneels down and cries hard...she pulls her hair and Sobs...

she pulls her hair and Sobs

Flashback ends:

******

Thank you for reading friends....if you like this story please do vote and comment your views...