Bet

Katya's POV:

I watch her fiddle with the combination on her locker from down the hall, unable to tear my eyes away from the back of her shiny blonde hair. I scanned her body; she was wearing a short pink skirt that extenuated her curves and barely covered her ass. Hot pink heels and a tiny white tank top that her tits were practically spilling out of.
Trixie Mattel.
I bit my lip at the sight.
Although she had what every guy frothed over and every girl was jealous of, she mainly kept to herself, head in a book or nervously walking the hallways alone.

"You should totally go for her"
I was shaken out of my trance by the voice of my friend, Adore
"what?"
"I see the way you look at her Katya, and how could she resist you!" She giggled poking me.
"Stop! and no way, she's never gotten with anyone at our school, she's a virgin for all we know and almost definitely straight."
I replied, poking her back harder.
"ow! fine, we'll make it a bet then, if you manage to pull Trixie Mattel by the end of the month, i'll throw that halloween party you've been begging me to host."

I thought about it for a moment, I need Adore to host that party, my parents won't let me have it at mine after what happened last time and i'm not prepared to have a lame Halloween. Besides, there's something about Trixie that's different to every other hookup.

"I can pull anyone. And you've got a deal, in fact I'll go over there right now cos i'm no pussy"
I replied confidently, and spun on my heel,
I strutted down the hallway in my Black combat boots and fishnets towards Trixie.