t h i r t y - t w o

j e s s i e

j e s s i e

"no, i won't let go until you surrender, and don't think i will just because it's your birthday. show no bitch mercy!"

"but it hurts!"

"then fucking surrender!" i yelled.

"no!"

it's matthew's birthday today. he doesn't like to do anything big for his birthday and every year, we just spend the day together doing shit he likes.

well we was playing xbox and got into an argument over something i can't even remember now, which led to us wrestling. no offense to matt, but he's weak as hell compared to me, which is how i had ended up holding his arms behind his back in a painful way.

he struggled a bit more until giving up, letting out a sigh. "fine. i give up."

i let go of arms, smiling. "see, that wasn't that hard, was it?"

he flipped me off before rubbing at his arms a bit. i flipped him off as well before laying back across his floor, looking up at the ceiling where he still had the glow in the dark stars (though they didn't work as well as they used to) stuck to it.

"so, i know it's still a few weeks away from now, but do you have any plans for spring break?" i asked.

"not that i can think of, no."

"what do you think about going and spending a few days at a beach house that we could rent?"

"shit, i'm down. who all would go?"

"well me and you, obviously, then billie, marley, ivy and her girlfriend makayla. if they want to go, that is."

i sat up, sitting crisscrossed as i looked at him as he nodded. "that would be fun. why only a few days though instead of the whole week?"

"i'm actually flying out to maryland to see jordan towards the end of that week." i explained.

"oh, sick."

i nodded. "yeah," i checked my watch, letting out a sigh as i stood up. "we better get going. kai is gonna yell at us if we're late."

"damn, is it time already?" he asked.

"it is," i nodded as i walked over to slip my shoes on. "you wanna drive?"

"sure."

<~~~~~>

"right on time," kai smiled as we walked into the tattoo parlor. "what's up?"

i went in for our handshake, doing it smoothly. matthew walked over, dapping her up.

"happy birthday, matt. how are you?" she questioned.

"thank you, i'm good, you?"

"i'm great. now who's going first and what exactly are you two getting tattooed?"