On The Plane

after having lined up with everyone to get on the plane  we walked to our seats where Surgerina and Angstina sat together on a window seat and behind them was Spacina and I (Oinkina) on another window seat and behind us was Chloina siting with a stranger also at a window seat. During the plane ride Spacina and I talked about how excited we were to go to university and leave home we also laughed at Chloina who was behind us for a bit as she look so unamused.

—————————————————————————A few hours later————————————————————————————

When the food arrived the stranger sitting next to Chloina started feeling a little sick so they had to swap places with someone from first class. After some very hectic seat swapping another person came to sit next to Chloina and It was none other then Chlonias idol: SANGWOO. Chlonia got so excited she started barking like a dog at sangwoo staring him up and down sangwoo felt uncomfortable and just tried to ignore her. After having eaten the food Chlonias stomach became upset and she had the pOopSieS however we were in the middle of turbulence and no one was allowed out of their seat so Chloina couldn't go to the toilet. Chloina started have lOng LoUD sTaNky pHarTs and sangwoo could hear and smell them and started feeling even more disgusted by Chloina. After a while of Chlonias loNg lOuD sTaNkY pHarTs Spacina decided she had enough of Chloina so she looked behind her at Chloina and said "if u make noise over ur pHarTs people wont know its you". So that's exactly what Chloina did she started Mooing every time she needed to pHarT.

———————————————————————A Few Hours Later—————————————————————————————

Finally after the turbulence was over Chloina could get up and go to the toilet however all those pHarTs she did weren't all pHarTs she accidentally did a bit of pOopSies and since she was sitting on the window seat when she got up she had to pass Sangwoo and when she did she put her butt in Sangwoo face and smeared pOopSieS all over Sangwoo face she went red and got so embarrassed he ran to the toilet. When in the toilet more turbulence came so Chloina fell in the toilet and smeared pOopSieS all over the toilet. After having used the toilet she tried cleaning the mess she made but ended up smearing it and making it worse so she left the pOopSieS and tried to flush the toilet but it wouldn't flush so she just ran out of the toilet hoping no one would notice but Sangwoo was gonna use the toilet next to clean his face from Chloinas pOOpSieS. When Sangwoo got in he saw the mess Chloina had made and even slipped on her pOopSieS getting pOopSieS all over his clothes Sangwoo then quickly used tissue to clean his face and left. After he came back Chloina tried to rub of the pOopSieS she saw on his clothes but didn't realise she had pOopSieS on her hand and ended up smearing the pOopSieS even more!

——————————————————————————A Few Hours Later——————————————————————————

At the end of the flight Chloina was shy but asked Sangwoo for a photo and autograph Sangwoo looked at Chloina and said "NO THIS WAS THE WORST FLIGHT OF MY LIFE AND DISGUSTANG SHATS LIKE YOU DON'T DESERVE MY AUTOGRAPH AND PHOTO" and he walked out of the plane. Spacina and I heard and started laughing our laughing ended up waking Surgerina and Angstina up and Surgerina got scared and screamed "I WILL SACRIFICE MY OWN LIFE FOR PAKISTAN" and we all laughed as we walked of the plane.

Authors note: be sure to come back to find out what happens in Japan ;)
Thx for reading!!!