Ep16- the snow fight

just as the storm died out, they all moved. they already covered a new distance, and by the way, I forgot to mention, Tim [ the tiger] is following them to get his revenge.

a group of mountain coyotes saw them going. 

leader's name is Adui

Adui: band we have guests, come let's have fun

they attacked them. all are pinned except beshte

Kion: I don't know who you are but you really want a fight.

he pushed coyote on his back. and also got rid of coyote over rani

all of them cleared the coyotes except bunga

Bunga: any help?

kion: ofcourse

. the groups have united once again, kion and his team on one side and Adui and and his gang on the other. they all are fighting somebody scratches, other defends but the lion guard is PINNED! just then enters cheshi in the scene. she uses her claws and jaws to help the lion guard once again they are fighting but finally, the coyotes are cornered and the fell off from the cliff in the snow except one, Adui she is behind kion, just as she pounced on kion cheshi pushed him and with that the coyote fell off whereas cheshi is hanging.

Kion: let me help you.

Cheshi[snow leopard]: no the rock will break and you will also fall. remember even if i fall you all shall continue not worrying for me . make this promise

rani: but...

Cheshi: promise me

she kept insisiting

Kion: ok promise

just hen she fell off as lion guard had made the promise, they continued their journey with pain in heart .

Tim catches sight of adui

Tim: my name is tim, i saw you fight that lion, i am following him to his destiny where I can finally have my revenge. wanna join?

Adui: band?

every body shook their head to indicate no 

Adui:at least  i am in.....................