First day of school

In a village called konoha or village hidden in the leaves, it was a good morning our little hokage woke up from a sleep on his half decent bed, he got up from his bed and took a shower. Today was a special day because it was his first day of academy, he already know everything that was teachers were going to teach him because he has been training ever since he was four, he got out of the shower and went through his wordrobe to see what to wear.

He picked out his outfit and was about to go through the door, the boy was had blond hair and ocean blue eyes. He wore black anbu pants with a white t-shirt with a uzumaki clan symbol on it, on top of that he wore a plain black jacket. He had three whiskers on each of his cheeks but he covered his face with a mask [ mask like kakashi ]. He open the door, walk out and looked the door behind him and put a seal on the door, so that no one could enter his house besides him. He walk through the village and enter the academy. 

When he got in he saw that no one was there assuming that he was just early. He went through the coridoor to find his class, he walks by a couple of rooms and reaches the class no. 9b, he walked in and saw no one was there and seated on the seat in the middle after that he summon a scroll and start reading it.

Satsuki P.O.V

I walked in my class with my twin brother right behind me, when we enter the class we saw that no one was there except a blond hair boy, who was sitting on the middle reading a scroll. I have seen him before with itachi-nii at training grounds once. They were training at first I was angry becuase he wasn't teaching us but when I take a good look at him, I could see that he was different from others, there was something about him that made him different from other, I didn't know what it was but there was something, that when I heard his name "Naruto" from itachi-nii after that I left.

I saw him and then he looked at me and smiled. I blushed a little but didn't let him see after that I just walked passed him with my brother and sat on the seat behind him.

Timeskip [ 1 hr later]

The whole class was filled with students now, there were many children some of them were just normal civilians and many were clan heirs. I recognize them because I have seen them before. The class was very loud and I don't have a problem with that, the problem was the fangirls and fanboys around me and my brother but there was one other person who has a ton of fangirls around him it was naruto, I didn't pay much attention because I had to deal with my fans.

Our Homeroom teacher arrived after a couple of minute and everyone settle down.