Wave mission part 5 [massacre]

Today was the day when zabuza was suppose to come with his partner, right now we can see kakashi, sasuke, satsuki and sakura are with the bridge builder while naruto is no where to be found, probably because he was training late at night and is sleeping now, satsuki tried to woke him up but he just wouldn't wake up.

They left him in the house and told tsunami to tell naruto that they are already at the bridge, after an hour they left naruto woke up and saw that time, it was already past 8 and he was suppose to be at the bridge, he quickly dressed and was running down stairs before he heard, "Step aside kid or we will kill you." A man's voice came from down stairs, when he came by he saw two thugs with a sword and a kunai trying to grab tsunami and inari is trying to defend her.

The thug got impatient and grabbed inari by his shirt and was about to stab him, "Don't do anything to him or I will kill myself." tsunami said holding a knife to her throat, the thug got scared because his mission was to get the bridge builder's daughter alive to his boss, he threw inari to the side but before he could hit the floor naruto catched him midair, "What are you guys doing?" naruto asked glaring at the thugs with cold eyes that everyone had shivers, " Kid get out of our way, we are here for her and don't interfere or we will kill you." the other said pointing at tsunami and was about to grab her by her hand but naruto grabbed his hand and twist it 180 degree and threw him out of the house.

The other thug saw this and was about to say something but before he could another naruto came from behind him and kicked him in the head making him fall to the ground, then poof in smoke indicating that it was a shadow clone, "Where are the others?" asked naruto looking at tsunami who pointed outside of the gate, "t-they are a-already at the bridge." tsunami said shuttering, naruto nodded his head and and bolted out of their house in full speed.

Earlier at the bridge

Its been almost an hour since they have left the house and a thick fog started to appear on the bridge, "Everyone be careful zabuza is here, sakura protect the tazuna, satsuki and sasuke you are with me." kakashi commended as sakura fall back in front of tazuna and took out a kunai, satsuki and sasuke also took out there kunai and jumped beside kakashi, that is when zabuza appeared from the fog, "Ho only four of you this time where is the blond?" asked zabuza as he took out the huge blade from his back, "Don't worry we will be enough to deal with you." said sasuke as he glared at them both, "Getting a little cocky aren't we, I will deal with kakashi, you deal with the kids." zabuza said looking at his partner who nodded her head and jumped away from him, "you both go deal with her, I will deal with zabuza." said kakashi as the twins jumped in front of the fake hunter-nin.

They both stared at the hunter-nin for some second before the nin took out four senbons and threw at him, both of them easily dodged the attack but from the side a wave of ice came there way, this caught them a bit off guard but they were able to dodge it by jumping in the air, they also took out 4 kunai each and threw at the hunter who side stepped to dodge it but as soon as she did 5 small fireballs were coming her way, she was barley able to dodge those attack but as soon as she did, she was hit by a hard kick on the back which sent her flying towards sasuke who was about to punch her but a ice wall blocked his way.

Then a ice wall grew spikes who flew towards sasuke who got was brushed on some areas by it although the spikes could have easily damaged him more it looked as if the hunter-nin hesitated which didn't go unnoticed by sasuke, "why did you hesitate?" asked sasuke as he fall back, the hunter-nin didn't reply as also jumped away from the two. Both sasuke and satsuki rushed towards the hunter-nin who was going through handsigns and when it was finished, a ice mirror formed behind her and she stepped into it and dodged the punched by both, "Demonic mirrors" she said as ice mirrors started forming around both them and now they were surrounded by ice mirrors ice now.