Suna siblings and Team Guy

It has been a few days since kakashi has announced his students that the chunin exams are being held and they are participating in the exams, sasuke and satsuki and naruto has been training together and has improved quite a bit, sakura has started taking her lessons from the vice-head of the hospital who seems to find great potential in sakura.

Ninjas from other villages has also started coming to the leaf village for the chunin exams like grass, sound, sand but most were from leaf itself, the security of the leaf village has also been tightened for the chunin exams and since sand and leaf has an alliance, the kazekage will also be coming to watch the finals of the chunin exams.

Naruto right now was one his way to ichiraku ramen since in an hour he has to go train with satsuki and sasuke but on his way he heard a shout a heard a familiar voice of non other than the third hokage's grandson, "Put me down, I already said sorry." he said as naruto came to see what was happening.

He saw a girl with blonde hair in four buns and a big fan behind her back and boy with paint on his face and a puppet behind his back holding konohamaru from one of his hand with sakura standing there with moegi and udon, "Put him him down kankuro." said the blonde hair girl to her brother who is now identified as kankuro.

Konohamaru tried to punch kankuro but his punch didn't reach him, "I will after I teach him a lesson temari." kankuro said as konohamaru got more scared as well as everyone else there, "Put him down paint guy." naruto said as he finally make his entry, everyone turn their head towards him and konohamaru has a happy face, "and why should, he bumped into me first and who even are you?" said konohamru glaring at naruto who just looked bored but irritated as well, "Who I am is irrelevant but you better drop the kid if you don't want to start a war drop him already." naruto said.

But kankuro didn't listen, "How can someone like this little runt can start a war." kankuro said so naruto did the most reasonable think he thought he could do, he shunshin behind kankuro and hold a kunai up on his throat, "The kid you are holding is the grandson of the third hokage and I don't think suna is in anyplace to start a war now, is it?" naruto finished as he saw kankuro turned pale and droped konohamaru.

Temari tried to grab her fan from behind her back but found another kunai on her throat, "I don't think that is a very good idea, miss." naruto's clone said to temari who stopped on her position, "You damm-" kankuro started but was interrupted by a sudden burst of killing intent on his way, naruto also noticed this but also the demonic chakra leaking from hit

"This can't be." naruto thought in his mind, "It is, I can sense the one tails chakra from him." kurama said inside naruto's mind, "I need to report this to the hokage as soon as possible." naruto said to kurama as he just nodded in agreement

He turned to the source to find a read haired boy on the tree with a large gourd on his back, "G-gaara." kankuro started as he suddenly started to shake, the red haired boy then sand shunshin to the ground between kankuro and temari, "You both are a disgrace to the village." gaara said as he turned his face towards naruto, "I apologize on behalf of my siblings." gaara said as as naruto's clone dispersed in a puff of smoke, "Apology accepted." naruto said calmly not being 

As he put down the kunai and walked towards the other direction, "What's you name?" gaara asked looking at naruto, "naruto uzumaki, I assume you are here for the chunin exams." naruto said as gaara nodded in agreement, "Good then we will see each other there." naruto said as he and gaara both started walking towards the other direction.

Naruto ran towards the hokage tower to tell him what was happening, he reached the hokage tower and jumped onto the window of the hokage's office hiding his presence and when he opened it he saw that all the jonins were there in the office.