Description

A/N: Hey guys! I got an idea for a story and thought I'd give it a go; see what you all think. It's based off of the movie Cruel Intentions & no, it won't be exactly the same. It'll still have the same plot & everything though... Maybe.

Also, I'm using the script as a guide, so I don't want to hear anything about how I'm copying it exactly word for word because I won't be. It'll be similar, but not exact.

Starting off with the description though, just to give you an idea of what it's going to be about. Please let me know what you think so I can know whether to continue or delete it. I'm actually really excited about this story though, so yeah...

**WARNING**: This is going to be a boyxboy story & there will be loads of steamy moments, cursing, & something close to incest (nothing too bad). So if you don't enjoy that then kindly fuck off. Thanks!

+ + + +

Zayn Malik & Harry Styles: responsible, perfect, well-behaved angels to adults. Tantalizing, irresistible, heartless devils to fellow school mates.

Junior year's finally ended and talk of next year is already filling the air. Zayn's determined to graduate an absolute legend so Harry, being the ever-cunning lad he is, presents his stepbrother with the ultimate challenge: get the new headmaster's son to fall head over heels for him then take his virtue. If he fails, Harry gets his most prized possessions, but if he succeeds, Zayn will finally be able to do more than just teasing with Harry.

The reward is too tempting for Zayn, who pays no mind to the severity of the consequences, and no one will be able to escape their sadistic game of cat and mouse this summer.

Though, what started out as a game soon turns into something much worse for one of them...

Love.