Chapter 3

A/N: Hey guys! So glad you're all enjoying this. Incredible that it's gotten 200+ reads already! 

Last reminder: this story contains swearing, drug references, & loads of teasing along with the partial incest. Read of your own accord. And the Andy in this story is not Andy Samuels btw.

Thanks for reading, commenting, voting, & fanning <3

+ + + +

After lunch Zayn had excused himself, saying he had to take care of a few things, which was true for once. Well partially.

He sped down the road recklessly, only stopping once he reached his destination. After parking in front of the house he exited his car, walking up the steps and banging loudly on the wooden door. A few seconds later it burst open, revealing a rather irritated curly haired bloke with narrowed brown eyes. 

"A simple knock wouldn't have sufficed?" He questioned as he begrudgingly opened the door all the way, motioning for Zayn to come in. Zayn grinned cockily and shrugged, sauntering into the place like he owned it. They silently walked up the stairs and made their way towards a large room at the end of the hall, Zayn pacing around as the boy plopped down onto his desk chair once they reached it. 

"What's up?" The brunette questioned as he began shoving a few large books into his backpack. He must have been studying or something, Zayn thought. Oh well. Who studies during the summer anyways?

"Some douche bag is talking shit about me to this dude I'm trying to shag! It's outrageous!" Zayn answered angrily. 

"Any idea who it might be?"  

"Andy, if I knew who the little shit was do you think we'd be having this conversation? And do you think they'd be alive right now?" 

"So where's this guy from?" Andy asked, rolling his eyes and ignoring Zayn's questions as he threw his backpack off to the side and began looking through one of his drawers. 

"Mullingar, Ireland. Do I even fucking know anyone from there?" Zayn answered. 

"Rory." Andy simply said, pulling a large bag full of weed out of the drawer along with a weighing table and some papers. Zayn stopped mid pace and looked at the wall thoughtfully. 

"The exchange student who plays footy really well?" 

"That'd be him. He's from Mullingar, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was the snitch." Andy said as he separated a small portion of the green substance and began taking out the seeds. 

"That'd make sense since he loathes me. I fucked like four of his girlfriends last year." Zayn mused, a smile tugging at his lips at the memory. Andy paused his actions for a second, an amused expression on his face. 

"I doubt it bothered him." 

"Why do you say that?" 

"Well... To be blunt, he likes blokes." Zayn whipped around to face Andy with wide eyes, mouth slightly agape.  

"You're shitting me?"  

"I shit you not man. Remember the reason I moved?" Andy questioned. Zayn nodded. 

"Yeah, something about your dorm mate fucking too loudly or something...?"  

"Who do you think he was fucking?" Andy asked, as if it were blatantly obvious. Zayn thought for a moment, face slowly lighting up in understanding as a wide grin made it's way onto his face.