Chapter 6 (Kills, Hunts, Deadly)

The night came to an end and the sun rose. The sun rays shone through the window waking us up. I got up for some reason next to Mackenzie. We had a blanket covering us and my heart dropped. Did we? Did I? I pulled the blanket up and checked under the cover. Holy crap. We did it. I lost my virginity to the most popular girl in the entire school.

    "Yo, that was hot." Brandon said to me.

    "Shut up idiot. That was the nastiest thing that I've ever seen." Rylie said as she hit him.

    "Oh my god. Did we-?" I asked.

    "Yes. Yes. Yes." He quickly replied. "Dude, you went crazy. You kept asking for more. You probably had the most of it."

    I slapped my forehead. "Oh no."

    "Oh no? Dude that was funny as hell."

    I sighed. "But did you watch?"

    Brandon laughed. "No I didn't watch you guys. I was just joking. But it was hard not to because of the noises."

    "Oh my god." I pushed on Mackenzie to wake her up.

    "What?" She asked as she sat up and stretched.

    I looked over at her. "Oh my god. Apparently we had" I cleared my throat. "You know. The."

    Her cheeks turned red. "What?!" She looked to Brandon and he nodded his head. "Oh my god."

    We all got a laugh out of it. And for once we all made peace and laughed. But for a minute I stopped and wondered what people from school were thinking about us? What was our parents thinking, what was Jenkins thinking? Did they miss us? But then I forgot that I was invisible. Hanging out with them despite the current consequences, made me feel like I was popular and that I had friends. But it would come to shock me that none of us would make it out the same, or alive...

    Mackenzie reached to grab her shirt and I did the same. Together, we stood up. Rylie looked distraught.

    "What's wrong Rylie?" Mackenzie asked.

    Rylie stayed quiet until Brandon nudged her. "Oh sorry, I was just thinking, you know."

    "Kay, just looking out for you." She smiled and turned around. "We need to find out who called Travis and Rylie. Luckily we were able to stop Rylie, but Travis was too strong. Before it happens again, we need to find a way to stop it."

    "Kenz is right." I took a deep breath. "It's time we get the hell out of here and stop the maniac who did this to us."

    We sat around the table and brainstormed multiple possibilities. We went through the list of people we hated and the list of people that hated us. But nothing quite added up. Mackenzie brought up Jenkins.

    "I don't know. Timothy Rodgers Jenkins seems so suspicious. Handing us the letter that sent us here. And telling us not to open them."

    I shook my head. "Kenz, that's probably because the envelope had 'Don't Open until You Arrive at Home.'"

    She nodded. "I guess. He just gives me a weird vibe."

    Brandon looked at Rylie. "Rylie, you're the only one here you got a call from him. What did he sound like?"

    Rylie looked around the room. "Fake as fu-"

    "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Brandon asked back.

    Rylie shook her head. "Dumb-ass. You really think that the person who locked us up would call with his or her regular voice. Artificial. Fake. Do I have to make it any more stupid for you to comprehend?"