Cast, Playlist, & Story Info

Madigan "Madi" Moira McCullough-McInnis played by Scarlett Johansson 

Born: October 13, 1978

*Inspired by Bonnie McCullough from Book Canon (Except she was just a druidic witch in that and was Elena's age)*

Madi starts school later then she should have due to losing her mother the year she would have started kindergarten, so because of this she is in Robert Maxwell, Jenna Sommers, and Mason Lockwood's year.

Before her parents were married her father Colin McCullough had a daughter (Abby Bennett Wilson) with Shelia Bennett, Abby is her older half sister/Bonnie Bennett is her niece.

Her Great Aunt Jeanne Swan married Clifford Donovan making Kelly, Vicki, & Matt Donovan her distant cousins on her mother's side.

Her First Cousin is Kayla McInnis (a werewolf Hayley Marshall use to babysit) on her father's side.

To break the curse that has been placed on the Swan Succubi/Incubi bloodline, Madi has to have thirteen children from thirteen different men in thirteen consecutive years. (It's like a Real life Sims 100 Baby Challenge but thankfully not that excessive). Madi knows what's coming to Mystic Falls starting in 2009, so her goal is to have her curse broken before then....to do that she will have to start as a very young teen mom.

*Not a perfect fancast but the best I could come up with, the Madi in my head has freckles, natural red-head, and is a tad curvier. Basically my Madi is just thick whereas Scarlet Johansson is more slim-thick*

"How many times do I have to tell you vampire fellas, that my lady parts are literally magic? Me bringing your dead swimmers alive to get pregnant shouldn't be a surprise, sugah

"How many times do I have to tell you vampire fellas, that my lady parts are literally magic? Me bringing your dead swimmers alive to get pregnant shouldn't be a surprise, sugah." The succubus smirked at the flabbergasted vampire.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert "Robby" Philip Maxwell played by Chris Evans

Born: September 17th, 1979

*Book Canon Character* 

Younger Brother of Peter Maxwell/Paternal Uncle of Vicki & Matt Donovan and Surrogate Father of Maisie McCullough-Parker