Hornet, Ghost, and Hollow

Sorry if it's bad I couldn't find good prompts and siblings are hard to write even though i have siblings.
Requested by: @nutc4s3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Little Ghost, get down from there! Hollow's wound is still healing!" Hornet scolded her sibling. Ghost was sitting atop their brother, Hollow's head. The three children had left the Temple of the Black Egg and were making their way to the White Lady in her garden.

Ghost shook his head and clung onto his brother tighter. Hollow silently laughed at his younger brother.

"Don't encourage him!" Hornet shouted at the tall vessel.

Hollow gently grabbed Ghost and placed him on the ground, much to the little vessels disapproval. He stomped his feet and sat down grumpily. Hornet grabbed his cloak and lifted him into the air, pointing her needle at him. "You're lucky that I hadn't beaten you in Greenpath. Now come on before I leave you BOTH behind." She threw her needle a few feet away, flying after it with the silk attached to the handle.

Hollow kneeled down to Ghost and pat his head comfortingly, affection hidden behind his empty eyes. He stood up and followed after their sister. Ghost jumped up and sprinted after the two, not wanting to be left sulking in the crossroads.

-Time Skip-

The trio walked through the tunnel of their mother's 'tent.' Entering the small clearing inside, Hornet announced their arrival. The blind queen smiled softly, looking at the direction of the voice. "Hello Hornet."

The weaver placed her needle by the exit and made her way over to the White Lady. "Greetings. I've brought two people I thought you might want to see,." sShe said, signaling to her siblings to come over.

The White Lady perked up, recognizing the aura of the two newcomers. "Vessels? Has the small one returned with another?"

Ghost climbed onto his mother's lap and hugged her. Hollow stood a few feet away, not knowing what to do. Hornet rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand, dragging him over as well. "Kind of. This," Hornet placed Hollow's hand onto his mother's. "Is the pure vessel."

Hollow was pulled into a hug, as well as Hornet. Ghost had unspokenly invited them into the embrace. Their mother chuckled and wrapped her roots around them. "Does this mean the Infection has passed?" She gazed down at them with her lifeblood blue eyes.

"I suppose you can phrase it like that." Hornet patted Ghost's head, smirking. "This little one decided to enter the dream realm and kill a Goddess to free the pure vessel and Hallownest of the Infection." Ghost clapped his hands, pride shining behind his hollow eyes. Hollow softly patted his head as well, as a silent gesture of gratitude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Again sorry if it's bad. Feel free to give constructive criticism but note i dont take criticism that well. Please, if you can, tell me as gently as possible what i should improve.