Chapter 3-Ms.Jackson

Rewrite
Kat's POV

The final bell rings letting everybody get up collecting their stuff until I'm the last person in the classroom.

Exiting the school I walk back alone.

Bellamy and Davina went to the mansion since she got sick because of the food at lunch.

Ethan and Luke went back because they only had 3 classes this morning.

"Gaah!!" I trip over my foot and hit my chin on a pole.

I pick myself up off the ground feeling a sudden wave of dizziness and try to find something to hold onto.

Thunder turns in my ear and I look up to the sky to see lightning.

I close my eyes again and put my head down, as fast as I can.

I hold onto a random item I start to get over the dizziness and continue on my way home.

Stopping by an alleyway I start to feel sick.

That's when I end up having my guts out and being very greedy for air.

Black dots begin to line my vision when I try to make my way back to the sidewalk.

I mumble while I cam feel a little sway in my steps.

Then I hear a voice ahead of me.

It sounds so familiar yet like there's a million miles stopping me from figuring it out.

"Octavia!"Oh look it's Ms.Jackson.

I start to giggle a little and then.....I black out.

Ms.Jackson's POV

I walk out of my classroom with my papers in hand that I have to grade, and then I bump into somebody.

My papers end up flying everywhere and I look for the person I had bumped into.

"Oh My God! I am so, so sorry Mr.Travis I was just on my way home with these papers I need to grade, and well, so sorry again. I apologize." I say in a hurry as the big man helps me pick up the papers.

Once they are all sorted out I leave before the handsome man behind me gets the chance to say anything.

Phew!

My black long hair glows behind me as I rush to get in my car before the rain starts to fall.

As soon as I close my door it starts to thunder.

Soon the lightning follows not too far behind.

Putting my key in the ignition my car starts with a rear and I soon leave the school grounds.

My car soon comes to a stop as I get to the gas station.

Before I could even get inside to pay though I see a dark figure in an alleyway not to far ahead.

Then the light shines on the person's face and I notice it's my student, Octavia.

I walk slowly towards her to see if she is okay but push myself to run in these heels.

By the time I get there She is swaying on her feet and she is mumbling incoherent things.

"Octavia!" I shout at the young 14 year old.

She looks up from where she is and giggles to herself and then passes out.

Rushing up to her I notice that she has a strong smell of vomit coming from her.

My guess she got sick from the school food.

Not really being able to sort out my thoughts in the midst in this hurry I pick her up bridal style and bring her to my car.

Not caring about gas anymore i go back to the school since it is closer than my house and bring her to the nurses office.

Searching around I don't find what I need and growl out in frustration.

She needs a warm rag.

I go to feel her forehead and it's really cold.

It started to rain when I went over to her so she must be really cold.

The door suddenly opens and Aiden comes in.

He grabs his handkerchief and wets it with warm water bringing it to the you females forehead.

"What happened?" He asks his voice gruff.

"Well-" I stop myself.

What did happen?

》》》》》♡《《《《《

》》》》》♡《《《《《

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ms.Jackson's Aesthetic-

The Demons Are Their Angels जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें