Chapter 9- Fire!

Davina's POV

"Ma'am-Ma'am I need you to calm down." The paramedic says to me.

"Ju want me to calm down?" I ask with my voice raising up as I talk to him and the firefighters.

"I'm not going to calm the fuck down until you get my best friend out of that fucking building!" I say.

"We are trying our best here so I suggest you stop raising your voice and let us do ou-"The red mark is forming quicker than I thought.

Guess it was a good slap but he deserves more.

I grab his face and pull him towards me whispering in his ear.

"If I hear you tell me to 'calm down' one more time, I will cut off your balls and feed them to your little friends down at the fire department. Now I suggest that you actually do your job and your little police friends too and save those people in there or I swear to god I become your ruining."By the time I'm done he's shaking a little but trying to keep his composure and not show it.

Clearing his throat he gives out some orders to his coworkers.

I smirk at how he's trying not to show how intimidated he is by me.

And that is why you don't mess with a pregnant woman, or any woman for that matter.

I clasp my hands together and then begin to walk around the parking lot towards the back of the school.

I go to our special spot under the big willow tree.

The place where Bellamy and I had our first kiss together.

I remember it like it was yesterday....But then other thoughts cloud my mind making me feel sick to my stomach and I have to force the bile back down my throat.

Ever since I feel pregnant I started to have a weak stomach.

Making me throw up a lot more than I was expecting.

But I guess it is what it is.

My heart starts to ache and my nostrils burn as they fill up with smoke.

I turn my head to see that it's already getting dark out and the fire is just spreading instead of going out.

Hurrying up as fast as I can I struggle to get up and then wobble around the building to see that everybody is just sitting there.

Some of them turn to look at me while some look dead...What?

They look like they were shot at but instead of it making me scared it is making me pissed off.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT?" I yell because honestly octavia is still in there but nobody is doing anything about it.

Some people try to silence me while others just give me a side glance as if silently telling me to shut up.

"What?" I slowly turn around and there lies the problem.

Nolan and Roland are here with their friends.

"Well this just eats dog shit!", I exclaim throwing my hands up in the air.

And then the most horrific thing happens before my eyes I wish I could unsee it.

They shoot the windows of the school and it blows up.

You can hear the screams of the people left alive inside and you can start to smell their flesh burning.

My stomach churns as I think about how my best friend is in there.

I throw up all over someone's shoes I don't know who and I slowly start to stumble around.

My vision blurs and as I start to pass out I hear his voice.

"It's okay Gigi, go to sleep...."His soothing voice makes me fade into a peaceful slumber.

Little did I know that was the last time I'd be sleeping like that.

》》》》♡《《《《

Late update as usual.

Davina's Aesthetic-