𝐈𝐕 | 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

t i m e s k i p
One week later

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ reader ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"____!" I heard from behind me. I turned around to see Hanji with her arm extended in the air, waving to me. She ran towards me and pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose as they had fallen down when she was running.

"Me and some of my friends are going out tonight," she said, out of breath from the short run. "Would you like to come with us?"

"I don't know... I don't really-"

"Come on, please? You'll have fun, I promise! Please?" She begged, her wide eyes staring straight into mine and making it hard to say no. "Just this once!"

I reluctantly agreed, still unsure if I really wanted to. I didn't know anyone she was friends with other than Eren, but I had a feeling he wouldn't be joining because he was significantly younger than us.

"Okay..."

"Great! Be ready by 8, I'll pick you up. Text me your address,"

She handed me her phone to put my number in, which I did quickly and added my contact.

"I'll see you tonight, wear something nice,"

I nodded and watched her disappear into the doors. I walked to my car and sighed heavily, putting both of my hands on the wheel.

"I don't want to go," I said out loud to myself.

You need this. You need to get your mind off of Jean.

-

7 : 4 2 PM

Unknown: Hey, it's Hanji! We'll be on our way in 10 minutes ;) send the address pls

I added her contact and leaned back on the couch.

Are you sure you want to share your location with: Hanji ?

>Yes     No

I waited patiently, smoothing down my shirt and fixing my hair. My anxiety was heightened, I had no idea where we were going and therefore had no idea how to act. I'd never met her friends before and I'd only known her a week, for all I know she could have been planning to kidnap and murder me.

I pushed all of the negative thoughts to the side and focused on my breathing while I waited. I soon seen a silver van pull into my driveway and assumed that it was Hanji's.

8 : 5 9 PM

Hanji: Here!

I took a deep breath and stood, making sure that I didn't look stupid in the full length mirror resting by my bed before heading out. I opened the passenger door in the back and got in, surprised to see a man sitting back there.

"Hello," I said awkwardly. He looked at me slightly and then looked down at his hands in his lap. He looked oddly familliar. He had parted black hair that framed his  handsome face nicely, and greyish eyes that looked almost empty.