𝐗𝐗𝐈 | 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ reader ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I woke up laying on Levi's bare chest, his soft breaths telling me that he was still asleep. His facial features seemed much softer as he slept, and I knew that it was very rare seeing as he had terrible insomnia. I smiled softly and sat up slowly, pain instantly rushing to my head. I grimaced and rubbed the sleep from my eyes before sliding out of bed. I tiptoed over to my closet, rummaging through it to find something other then the dress i accidentally fell asleep in the night before. With that, I left Levi alone in my room, going to take some pills for my headache and to take a much needed shower.

I could barely remember what had happened the night before, the only things I could remember only came in small snippets. I could remember dancing with Levi and him being extra flirty, even going as far as to call me pet names. It greatly confused me, but I tried to let those thoughts go as the hot water soothed my skin.

After my shower, I brushed my teeth and went upstairs to bring Levi pills and a glass of water. To my surprise, he was sitting up, his head in his hands.

"Good morning, Levi,"

He grunted in response.

"Take these,"

He looked up at me, his eyes narrow and tired. I gave him the pills and the water along with a kiss on his forehead, leaving him once again.

"I'm making breakfast, come down when you can,"

I closed the door behind me and skipped down the stairs, my feet aching from having to wear heels the whole night and my head still pounding. Regardless, I got out the necessary ingredients to make strawberry pancakes. My phone buzzed in the back pocket of my shorts prompting me to answer it, pleasantly surprised when I heard Hanji's voice come through.

"______!" She shouted over a loud crash.

"Hanji? Is everything okay?"

"I'm going to need you to come in today, the new trainee isn't doing as well as we thought he would,"

I sighed deeply and leaned against the counter.

"How soon? Levi and I went out last night and drank so I have a hangover,"

"An hour, no later, please and I promise I'll make it up to you,"

I tapped my fingers against the counter with annoyance. With another sigh, I rolled my eyes.

"I guess so, I really planned on spending the day with Levi,"

"______ I promise if you do this one thing for me, I'll cover your shift tomorrow,"

After a few moments of silence from my end and ruckus from her end, I stood straight.

"I'll be there in an hour."

I hung up without letting her answer, frustrated. I quickly made the pancake mix and tried my best to cook them in time, and surprisingly I managed to get it done and clean up in only twenty minutes. Since I had to leave, I only made Levi a plate. Right as I finished, he came down the stairs, his footsteps heavy against the floor.

"Just in time," I perked up. I turned to face him, and the sight in front of me nearly made my jaw drop. His hair was disheveled and his jeans hung low on his hips, allowing me to see every dip and curve of his toned chest. I quickly snapped myself out of the trance-like state I was in and picked up the plate of fresh pancakes.