2012 mikey x reader {my hero}

(mikey)

i had a crush on Y/N for a long time. ever since she met us at murikami's a couple months ago. the way she stood up to fong was sooo hot. 

"mikey wanna help me make some cake to celebrate leo waking up?" i hear her angelic voice call out.

i turn around and she had her h/c hair up in a messy bun and some flour on her cheek. i smiled widely and rushed next to her.

"what do you need dudette?" i asked.

"two eggs and sugar. im too short to reach the sugar and im gonna go ask leo what's his favorite fruit so get the eggs ready too. and dont forget to read the ingrediants," she giggled.

i salute her and immediately get the eggs and sugar while she goes outside. but not even a minute later she rushed in with a horror look on her face.

"raph is gone," she shouted.

leo, donnie, april, casey and I followed her outside and raph was nowhere to be found.

"raph," i shout.

"where could he have gone?" Y/n asked.

"don't worry Y/n he can take care of himself," casey says.

she sticks her tongue out at him and grabs my hand. i blushed and she started to call for raph. i joined in and we head into the forest with Donnie.

we heard a growl and saw u huge mutant of some kind. i immediately go in front of Y/n and her E/c eyes widened in fear.

me and donnie go into battle with it but we get knocked to the ground. when Creep went to slam his fist into me Y/n jumped onto him and put him into a choke hold.

"no one messes with my family," she shouted and he fell after tripping on a root.

she gets flung off and i rush over to catch her.

"are you ok?" i asked.

"i'm fine mikey. im just scared," she said and clung onto me.

"well your my hero," i smiled.

her eyes looked into mine and she smiled back. then she leaned up and kissed my cheek. 

"and you have always been mine," she giggles.

[ehh i think it's ok tell me what u think. and comment ur ideas for a one-shot]