Chapter 5 - Victory of Evil

Dark Bounty - Garmadon's POV

When I heard the news, I was impressed. I had finally succeeded in my primary quest: to make Harumi stronger than she ever was before. What really blew my mind was that not even MY SON was powerful enough to defeat her. I mean, who else can throw a being THAT strong through THAT many buildings? Maybe I have created a monster. An extremely intelligent and cunning monster, that is. 

I greeted Harumi as she strided back on board, a victorious evil grin on her face. "Just like you did," she reported, "I unlocked my true potential. Your son didn't stand a chance." Wow. She was stronger than ME! Impressed, I simply replied, "this means that everything is going according to plan." And thus, we both did an evil laugh together, having claimed victory over the Ninja, but that was when my brother decided enough was enough.

Wu's POV

Filled with rage at my team's loss, I decided to face Lord Garmadon and Harumi myself, to compensate for my nephew's defeat at her hands. "You have officially carried it too far," I said to Harumi, but she didn't seem intimidated one bit. "Oh, really?" she scoffed, "then bring it, old man!" "Mock me all you want," I retorted, "but understand that with age comes EXPERIENCE!"

 I charged at her, and we clashed weapons several times. At some points when I was about to defeat her, my brother kept using his power to knock me back. Finally, I had an idea: act fast. Just out of the blue, I leapt in the air, knocking Harumi down with some Spinjitzu. "You cannot handle the true power of Spinjitzu," I told her, but I wasn't ready for what happened next. She got back up and formed a neon purple tornado of her own, clashing with my gold one.

Harumi's POV

Although Wu is as wise-cracking as he is wise, he was still no match for me. After all, I'd unlocked MY true potential, and this old man still hasn't? I knew I had him beat the second we first clashed weapons. As soon as I knocked him down, I struck a victory pose. "And you're supposed to be their SENSEI?" I commented, "I almost pity you. Lock him up," I ordered as Killow dragged the unconscious old man below deck. "We remain victorious, my Empress," Clouse congratulated me, "what shall our next move be?" I thought about this. Considering the last time I ruled Ninjago, I came up with this: "Track down the Elemental Masters, and anyone else who might be a threat to our power." "Right away, Empress Harumi," he bowed and took off.