Chapter 6 - Recovery

Elemental Masters' HQ - Nya's POV

We rushed over as soon as we heard the news. "Where is Lloyd?!" I asked Karloff. "Green Ninja is in there," he responded, pointing to the emergency room,  "he expecting friends. He need Ninja most of all right now." Kai, Cole and Jay walked in, placing a heavily damaged Zane on the workbench. "Hmm..." Paleman inspected. "Why metal man no moving?" Karloff asked. "He fell," I told him, "Harumi pushed him off the Oni Titan." "I think I can fix him," Jay said, "I am an inventor after all." 

Cole and Kai followed me into the emergency room, where Skylor sat beside Lloyd. "I'm doing everything I can," she told us, "Harumi hit him pretty hard." "All by herself?" Cole asked. "Yes," Skylor responded, "she's back, much stronger this time." "G-guys..?" Lloyd mumbled, slowly opening his eyes, "i-is that you?" Kai rushed over to his side, next to Skylor. "Stay with me, Lloyd," he said worriedly, "I promise, we will get revenge." "No..." Lloyd said, "that would m-make us just as b-bad as... h-her." "He's right," I said, "PROFESSIONALS have STANDARDS." 

"We need a game plan to take back Ninjago City," I said, walking out of the emergency room. "How about we attack all at once?" Griffin Turner suggested. "Yeah," Ash agreed, "they can't stop ALL of us!" "Um, Harumi has control of an ONI TITAN," Cole said condescendingly, "she could squash us like bugs with the snap of her fingers." "How about I fight her for control," Skylor suggested, "it worked the last time!" "Um, you almost destroyed the city?" I reminded her, "we need chains. That's what worked the first time!" "But where do we get that many chains?" Shade asked. "The Realm of Oni and Dragon," Kai answered. "That's a whole separate realm," Tox deducted, "how do we plan on--" "Traveler's Tea," Cole cut her off, "Mystake had plenty of it." It was all coming together. I had my plan. 

"Ahem," I cleared my throat, "here's the plan. Kai, Cole, Skylor and I sneak into the city in search of Traveler's Tea. Jay will stay and continue on Zane, while the rest of you protect Lloyd and the base. Is that clear?" "You have my mind," Neuro answered. "My smoke," Ash added. "My shadows," Shade joined. "My toxins," Tox said. "You have Karloff's fists!" Karloff banged his metal fists together. "My stealth," Paleman chimed in, "and MY speed!" Griffin Turner finished.

Mystake's Tea Shop - Skylor's POV

We barely made it into the city undetected. I even had to combine the elements of Light and Shadow to cloak ourselves from patrolling Serpentine and Sons of Garmadon. However, just when we got to the tea shop, and I thought it was safe to drop my makeshift cloaking mechanism, we ran smack-dab into..

"CLOUSE?!" I was confused. "Yes, it is me," he responded. "How did you know?" Cole asked. 
"Oh, it was a simple Foresight spell," Clouse answered, "I was able to see your plan in motion. I already sent Killow and the Sons of Garmadon to take care of your other friends, and when I'm done with you, Harumi would be pleased to know about this." "Not if we stop you first," Nya said, drawing her weapon. Kai, Cole and I followed suit, engaging Clouse in an epic 4v1 fight. 

Kai's POV

It was a tough fight, but in the end, I dealt the final blow, impaling Clouse in the back. "That's him taken care of," I said, cleaning his katana and putting it away, "now, let's go." And with that, we portaled to the Realm of Oni and Dragon.

Elemental Masters' HQ - Jay's POV

I'd just finished repairs on Zane when Griffin Turner came speeding through the door. "Griffin Turner?" Zane said after rubbing his eyes, "what happened?" "It's the Sons of Garmadon," Griffin said, out of breath, "they're coming this way..."