28.

girl why is dream getting canceled on twitter every other day-

i would just delete the app at this point 🚶‍♂️

———

i have a pick up like for you, dream:)

oh
what
this feels illegal

fuck me if im wrong, but do dinosaurs still exist?

huh
OH
NO THEY DO NOT EXIST ANY MORE

guess you gotta fuck me

HEORGE

what

dream literally came sprinting down the hallway from where he was cooking dinner, having turned the stove off.

"wait- i thought you were-"

"that can wait." dream rushed, kissing the smaller boy.

this lead to dream taking georges shirt off, the older boy admiring the boy beneath him.

george paused, starring at dream, "why are you looking at me like that?" he asked.

"because your beautiful."

"what? no im not." georges face flushed, and dream smiled at the effect that he had on the older boy.

"yes you are! george, have you even look at yourself? your like... diamonds! literal diamonds." dream smiled, leaning down and pressing soft kisses to georges face.

after a while, dream moved down to georges, already, bruised neck, kissing and sucking on unmarked areas before he felt something wet hit his shoulder. (get your mind out of the gutter)

dream looked up, immediately backing off of george when he saw that the younger boy was tearing up.

"woah, was it something i did? im so sorry, i didn't mean to do anything like that. oh god... if what i did was out of your comfort zone then we can stop right now. jesus-"

"no! no... its just no ones been so nice to me before." george says, grabbing dream from around the neck and pulling him back down.

"really?"

"really."

"that's unbelievable. your the prettiest boy i know."

george blushed once more, covering his face with his hand.

dream smiled softly, grabbing georges hands and removing them from the boys face.

"let me see your smile, babe." dream coos once george giggles and swats at the younger boy, missing completely but it still melted dreams heart.

the two boys sat in a comfortable silence, until george spoke, "i... i never told you what happened to me as a kid before? did i?"

dream was confused for a second, before realizing what george was talking about.

"no. you haven't."

"well, can i tell you?"

"only if your ready."

"i am. i trust you." george spoke, smiling and pulling himself impossibly closer to dream.

TW: MENTIONS OF R*PE

"um... when i was 10 i was... touched... by my aunt." george whispered, curling himself into dream.

dreams heart broke for the older boy, unsure of what to say. he just let george keep on speaking.

"she told me not to tell anybody. and thats what i did. your the first person i've told."

dream was shocked, "what? george- we have to do something about her. i dont want her walking around free-"

"no! clay, please. please!" george begged, dream was beginning to get up before george grabbed dreams arm, helplessly pulling him back.

"she'll know i told you and she'll do it to me again! please, clay! i trusted you!"

"i trusted you."

those words snapped dream back into reality, "but, i dont want someone like her," dream seethed, "walking around freely. im sorry, baby."

george broke down, "please! clay... you have to listen to m- me." he stuttered out the end, dream finally caving in and sitting back down, engulfing the boy in a giant hug.

"im so sorry." dream whispered out, he hated feeling like this. like he couldn't do anything to help george.

all he did was hold george as he cried, until they both eventually fell asleep, thoughts of what george said still on dreams mind.