30.

it was yet another rainy day when george was woken up by feather light kisses to his face.

he smiled, sitting up and kissing the taller boy back before dream shoved him away in return, "morning breath, dumb dumb."

george rolled his eyes, "i dont care, kiss me you idiot."

it took a couple minutes until both boys eventually crawled out of bed, dream having to drag george behind him.

they were both ignoring the inevitable, dream has to go home in a couple of hours. and today, george had a plan to make this one of the best days dream has ever had.

8:02am - 7 hours

dream ended up making george breakfast, much to the older boys protest.

as dream put the pancake batter on the pan, he turned around and picked up his phone, before george squeezed himself in between dreams arms, wrapping himself around the taller boy.

dream laughed, using one hand to hold georges thighs so that he didnt fall, he used the other to put on a song, beautiful boy by john lennon came through dreams phones speakers as the blonde finally set his phone down, putting his full attention on the older boy in his arms.
(a/n: i know john lennon wrote the song about his son shhhh)

george giggled as dream began to lightly sway them in circles around the kitchen, occasionally sharing soft kisses, dream would smile in victory whenever he got to see his boy turn bright red at what he would whisper in georges ears.

they stayed in that position until something started to smell burnt, and dream reluctantly dropped george to look at the burnt pancake sitting on the oven.

george internally screamed at that, dream calmed him down, though, immediately saying that it was his own fault for 'not paying attention.'

"but i distracted you!"

"its fine! look..." dream walked over to georges fridge, taking out a cup of blueberries.

"now we can make blueberry pancakes! see, its not the end of the world, sweetheart." dream giggled, bringing george into his side and kissing him softly on the forehead.

10:27am - 5 hours

"come on! were gonna be late!" george giggled, grabbing dreams hand and pulling him out of the house.

"late for what? whats happening?" dream laughed in return as george dragged him to the olders car, running through the rain.

"shhh! ive already said to much!" george laughed as he started the car, pulling out of the driveway in a panicked mannor.

"calm down, george! your gonna hit somebody!"

george nervously laughed, slowing down as he drived through the rainy roads.

the drive was short, and dream was confused as george pulled into the parks parking lot.

george opened the car door, sucking in a quick breath looking at the down pour.

"i should've brought an umbrella..."

george smiled as dream grabbed the older boys waist, tightly holding onto them as they both gathered under dreams umbrella.

george quickly walked dream over to a stage in the park, george stopping in his tracks seeing that the stage was empty. (a/n: this seems odd but the park in my town has a stage for concerts and stuff, its like a mini stage in the middle of the park lmao i hope this isn't confusing)

"no! oh god-"

"what?"

george brought his phone out, checking a website and making a loud noise in frustration, shoving his phone back into his pocket.