The garden(SUBARU'S LEMON)

I'm like so exhausted after everything that's been happening and I realized I've seen all the brother's in the mansion except Little Tsunbaru, and today I feel like being with someone just having some quiet time with someone so I got up and changed into this without the gun.

I sat down for a while reading the selection series bit I got tired of it so I decided to binge watch some anime I chose Magi and I was really into it, then i went to go grab some food then i had this bad feeling at the gut if my stomach like some...

I sat down for a while reading the selection series bit I got tired of it so I decided to binge watch some anime I chose Magi and I was really into it, then i went to go grab some food then i had this bad feeling at the gut if my stomach like something bad is going to happen I hope it's wrong(we all know it's right) I just got a sandwich and ate it as I went back to my room. I notice a balcony and decided to hmget some fresh air I looked out and saw a beautiful garden with white Rose's and a tower right beside it, I started having a headache but I noticed someone was there and you know little old curious me.
       I went down the stairs hoping to avoid everyone because you know I don't really want to see all of them just some alone time with someone quiet, so I got to the garden, it was beautiful all the vibrant white roses I just couldn't help myself I picked one up but emm my finger pricked on a thorn and it was bleeding and I think Subaru smelt it and he came to me and just looked for a second before saying..................
Subaru's POV
    I Looked at the roses reminiscing about my mother how she left me because I'm a monster I don't deserve to live and I don't deserve love I'll never have it I continued looking at the roses but my thoughts were caught off by the smell of sweet intoxicating blood then I looked to see Ruby she looked beautiful, the light illuminated her hair as it matched the white roses, I don't know I just have this connection with her but I can never have her because I'm a monster.
Ruby's POV
     I heard him say I can never be with her because I'm a monster, I felt heartbroken, and I hugged him and kissed his head he tried to pry me away from him but I held my ground then he exposed my neck then bit me, it felt so good and I patted his head as I felt some tears and I kissed his tears and and kissed him on his lips he responded roughly he pulled my legs up to his hips and kissed my neck all over, squeezing my ass, where did innocent little tsunbaru go but he just hugged me tight and didn't want to let go and he gave me so many hickies I was a bit embarrassed, bit he was so cute and I held onto him and fell asleep.

Sorry this chapter was short the next one will be longer I promise.