Day 1/2: Go to sleep you idiots

NYC has been casually playing on his phone while watching Alfred do his paperwork, the American's eye bags have never been more pronounced.

Then, the phone rang. Alfred picked it up and answered in a dead inside voice."Alfred F. Jones speaking. Let me guess, it's the police."

"Ah, yes actually. We have your son-" The lady on the other side started

"Which one?" Alfred asks as it's a legitimate question

"Um, Leon Jones-Braginsky." The woman read off a file.

"Let me guess, he forgot his pills again and skipped out of the house believing he was in Oz and then he started skipping down the road almost causing accidents and so the police were called and he was arrested because he wasn't responding right to the police and you thought he might've had something in his system. But, he didn't and your only calling me now because you know he needs pick up and don't trust him to be alone. "

"T-that's spot on sir, um how did you...?" She started

"Know that? I'm his mother. I know what kind of things my children do and get themselves into. Like, right now I know Bianca is trying to sneak out of the house as quickly as possible to get some snacks for Wendy's window death machine." In the hallway, Florida froze and chuckled sheepishly before continuing anyway

"Be careful dear, don't give anyone too many bruises." Alfred said to her and she  nodded.

"Anyway. I'll be there in 5 minutes. I'm a bring one of my other sons so I don't run anyone over." Alfred said before hanging up.

He stood and walked out, he seemed supprised to see NYC there but looking at the paperwork NYC was totally doing he wasn't as suprised.

"You wanna come pick up your brother? Because I'm pretty sure I'm gonna run over someone when no one is watching and it'll not be pretty." Alfred said and NYC nods "Thanks Nathaniel."

So, Alfred walked through the maze of hallways until he came upon the garage, a huge, two story room with cars of every shape and size. In the corner was the tools and such, in neatly arranged tool boxes. There was a few cars not quite finsihed as a few of the states loved messing with cars.

Alfres got in the first car, which happened to be one of the many, many family cars. So, like SUV, minivans. To be specific it was a silver minivan.

NYC got in too, soon they were heading the familiar path to the police station. You'd be suprised how many times this happens in a week, unless you know the states. Then it's not much of a shock.

Alfred pulled into his usual spot, it was like supposedly reserved for like a federal person and technically Alfred was, he is the most important person in government, not that a lot know that.

Alfred then rolls out like a giant grumpy cat and NYC gets out like a normal person. He gets out then slams the door as hard as possible. Either way, the two enter the building. The person at the desk smiled at them.

"Um, hello. Welcome. How can I help you?" The man said nerviously

"I'm hear to pick up my son, Leon Jones-Braginsky." Alfred said deadly

"Ah yes, um Alfred?" The man asks

"That's me." Alfred muttered darkly

Eventually, Leon as realeased to his mother. The boy clearly still having delusions as he was muttering about the Wicked Witch kidnapping him or something. Alfred started worrying over him.

"Leon sweetie, are you okay? Take your pills." Alfred takes out a bottle of pills. NYC briefly wondered when he had time to retrieve them, the he remebered.

An FYI passed over the screen, it said: "Ma has a stash of all the states medication locked away in his office for emergencies, no one knows where.

Leon took his pills after Alfred basically shoved them in his face, he blinked a few times and looked around. As if wondering where he was.

"You okay sweetie?" Alfred asked, worrying over the kansan...We're going with that....Kansian? Nah, Kansan... I just offended a bunch of people-

"Yeah mama, I'm good. Just..confused." Leon said

"Let's get you home, it's quite early. 1 AM." Alfred said patting his sons head messing up the hair  a bit.

"K" Kansas said before grabbing his mothers hand like a scared child.

Nathaniel just stood there, observing. As was his job, obviously. He caught that on camera, all of it. The three got in the car and drove home.

Alfred pulled into the garage and parked. He then got out of the car, the state and city following suit. Alfred locked the car and put the keys on its place on the key rack. It was a huge arrangement of keys, they have a lot of cars.

He takes Kansas to his bedroom and tucks him in with a kiss to the forehead and a soft lullaby, it was low and quiet but you could still hear it. And it was beautiful, NYC casually stands and listens.

Alfred smiles at the sleeping boy and gives him one last good night kiss to the forehead before turning off the lights and carefully shutting the door behind him.

"You should go to bed too Nath." Alfred said looking at NYC.

"Only if you do." Nathaniel said and Alfred shrugged and let out a soft touche.

Alfred then went into his study, a few minutes later Ivan appears looking tired as heck, he enters the study.

"Vanya, I'm working." Alfred said

"Don't care, sleep Fredka." Ivan said with a yawn.

"Vannnnnnyaaaaa." Alfred complained

"Nyet Fredka, sleep." Ivan said

"But Vanya." Alfred said

"Fine, we'll do this hard way." Ivan said

Sometime later, Ivan exits dragging Alfred behind him. The American clawing at the carpet, actually pealing chunks off.

"Fredka, come to bed or-" He said something in Russian NYC didn't understand but Alfred did as he blushed redly. He let go long enough Ivan dragged him a few feet.

Alfred then grabbed the carpet again acting bratty, Ivan picked him up and took him to their room where he promised to do something in Russian. Before both fell asleep, NYC left them and went to his room where he logged off for the night.

A/N- Hiya, been a bit of time. Had random inspiration for this one. Yes, Ivan is gonna punish him later for being a bad boy, no I ain't writing it.(Yet?) Have a good night/day everyone!

What is editing?

Au revoir!