Chapter 15

❝Most people would rather be certain they’re miserable, than risk being happy.

ZVEZDA'S POV -

"Okay, I need some more food." I loudly proclaim as I jump up from my seat.

A lot had certainly changed and I really saw the difference in the way Aero and I were behaving with each other after everything we talked about. It was weird but so comfortable to me as he always grabbed hold of me at every opportunity he found but also kept his distance at the same time.

I'm not ashamed to say that our hands never spared any chance to be all over each other when we really did crave human contact for a while.

It was quite... acceptable.

We weren't exactly the overly affectionate type so our version of clingy was probably nothing much when other people observed us.

I even drew a pizza on one of my post-its which looked way more appealing than it should've.

I wrote,
'He thinks he can toss me around like pizza dough.'

It was true. That doesn't mean I don't like it though.

Rita hadn't even realised that anything was going on between us initially until she saw Aero smack my butt.

She was on high alert now and made sure she teased me every little chance she got.
He clearly did that on purpose and ruined the whole nonchalant attitude I was trying to display about our little partnership agreement we had going on.

I wasn't sure about what to classify it as so I settled on that as I think it sounds like we're equals doing something we mutually want to do.

I know I said I shouldn't be communicating with anyone else that isn't fully involved in this unless I had to but how could I ever say no to Rena?

She called me up and gave me a long speech full of longiloquence over the phone as I hadn't spoken to her for almost two months since the party now.

I loved how much she cared about me. It was the same way I felt about chocolate chip cookies and trust me that kind of affection is very intense.

I sneak into the hallway trying to see if I could hoard some more food secretly so that I could go back to reading my book in peace.

I tip toed across the hallway plastering my body against the wall and reached the corner when I was grabbed and hoisted up against the wall roughly. My legs had automatically wrapped themselves around his waist as I could always feel his presence.

I smiled at him while feeling like I wanted to laugh.

Who would've ever known that I would think this beast of an angelic man would seem like the cutest being on earth to me at this moment?

He groaned while he put his forehead on mine. Then he suddenly started walked with me wrapped like a vine around him.

"Wait where are we going?" I ask him as I felt the need to inhale my food first.

He ignores me, as he walks towards another huge room on the other side of the vast hallway.
He opens the door and dumps me on the bed as though I was a sack of potatoes.

Holy shit. I was in his room. I look around to see a huge glass windoe which faces a beautiful view of the sun shining brightly on the captivating sight of the mountains.

"I don't think I'll ever forget the sight of you on my bed looking like a completely beautiful, frazzled alien." He states leaning on the wall with a hard look on his face as though he was having an inner debate.