Chapter 4

After slamming the door shut, Soleil turned around and ran past me at full speed, skidded to a stop, turned around and asked, "Do you have a back door?!" in a panicked voice

After slamming the door shut, Soleil turned around and ran past me at full speed, skidded to a stop, turned around and asked, "Do you have a back door?!" in a panicked voice. His eyes were wide with fear, and he was very obviously anxious.
"I-I do, just through the living room..." Who the hell were those people? They're probably dangerous-no, definitely dangerous, but...Goddammit, why the hell is all this chaos happening at my house, of all places? I'm nobody special.
I heard a thud, and then a crash-the sound of the front door coming off its hinges and hitting the floor. Splinters were scattered around it. I looked up from the mess, and saw two people-one was a female wolf demihuman, and the other.... I don't even know what the other was. Not a human, but not a demihuman, either. It appeared to be male.

The wolf demihuman was a bit chubby, with red eyes that had...white irises.
Shit, she's a Magi, too... Hopefully her magic is something weak.
Her hair is a reddish-brown, with a bright red sideswept bang. 
Her wolf ears have golden earrings.
She had a white cloak on with a hood that had been pulled down, with a circular golden clasp. The shirt underneath it was gray, and she had a red skirt with a black checkered pattern. Being a wolf demihuman, she had a wolfs tail. She was pretty normal-looking, for a demihuman.

The other one.... Oh dear god, the other one. 
He had six eyes, each of them completely pink, with no irises or pupils.  He had long, black, straight hair, and two pairs of horns on his head-one set was bent backwards and the other was spiky. He had the same cloak as the woman, and wore armor beneath it.  He had an odd, clubbed tail with two spikes on either side of it. He felt...Wrong. Out of place. Like a stick figure drawn on the Mona Lisa. I have no idea what the hell this guy is.

The out of place man with the black hair was staring intensely at me. At least, it looked like he was-he had no pupils or irises. It was a bit harder to tell. "Hey, RM." 
He shifted his head just slightly, seemingly looking at the demihuman girl now. "Why're you staring at this girl? She's not who we came for. Not special in any way." She glanced at me and grinned menacingly. "Of course, we're gonna have to kill her anyways. She'll be a witness."
 .....
The black-haired man seemed to be looking back at me again. His eyes narrowed, and he spoke in a harsh, gravelly deep voice: "You..."
"Should not exist." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------i like writing character descriptions because i can describe RM as an abomination
which he sort of is

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/hollow-hearted-life/list?title_no=422138