Chapter 20: A Dragon's Slice of Life

---------------
Thanks for reading. Let me know about grammer errors.
---------------
Really Fugaki?! Really!? You must know, or something.

*Flashback*

" Fugaki, I'd like a one peice bathing suit." I dropped in.

" Ill give you what will match," he responded.

" Just give me a one piece." I walked out.

*End of Flashback*

I asked for a one peice, got a bikini.

" Well don't be shy, try it on." Fugaki eggs me on. " Dont worry, if you don't want me to look I won't."

I go into a private fitting room, I try it on. The bikini is red to contrast my scales/fethers/fur. Man, this is just weird. I've seen my self in undies, heck even naked but a bikini is a bold statement. I guess there are shreds of Anthony still left in me, but I'm Cherna now. Sigh, its like Im an manga protagonist. Complete with insane powers and beautiful female body.

I sit down on the chair in the changing room. Then I hear something, a voilin. No, a fiddle. The tone is somber, but not depressing. Almost like a memorial.

Then, I the fiddler sings. And what I hear is the song of a sailor's tribute. I heard parts that sounded familiar. I heard themes of The US Navy Hym, Bink's Sake and Taps. There was other things in the song. I was so entranced that I lost a hold on time. Fugaki burst in to check on me. I blushed from embarrassment.

"*Growls* Knock before you come in!" I socked him over the head.

" My apologies," He apologies. " For my mistake that will be have price."

I get back in my normal clothes and pay for my bikini when I asked for a one piece bathing suite. Now, to find the musican. I notice around the village they are getting ready for festival. I ask the nearest person whats going on.

" Lord Cherna, the Sailors Festival is three days from now. It is where sailors from the area reaturn for 2 days. It is a event to see family again and respect those who never returned from the waves."

So, it is a mix of veterans day and military personnel taking leave. Facanating...wait, those who didn't return from the waves. I feel a bit guilty now. Some of those deaths may be my aunt Leviathan's fault. But unlike me who cares about consequences, the sea and those who live on it live in lawless areas. " The land is order, the sea is choas. Nations are Choas, waters are peace. Kings are unrest, Sands are rest. The peaks are known, the depts unknown. " That poem I read once came to mind.

I head home, and immediately Hedha wants to see my new bathing suit. I nervously take the bikini out the bag.

" Be right back," Hedha goes to get a matching bikini.

Great...I guess its time to test it out. 10 minutes later, I'm dipping my toes in the pool. It is cool, since we're I am its spring going summer. In the winter it'd be heated. I dive with perfect form in, and thanks to dragon eyes, I don't need goggles. It feels amazing, and swiming with a tail and wings is fun. You can just pull yourself with wings or just move around with your arms and legs. Then the hydra twins come in, and they see me in my bikini. I notice their discomfort.

" I know, I know. Not my first choice." I nod to them.

They look at each other. Hydan takes off his cloths, reveling his bathing trousers and cannon balls in.