Chapter 2

Y/N L/N POV:

As soon as Harry and I got off the Knight Bus. I practically ran into the Leaky Cauldron. I was eager to see Fred and George. I missed them over the holidays. Harry and I walked into a room that look liked a dining room where wizards and witches were seated on seperate tables.  Harry spotted Ron and Hermione and ran to talk to them, not before being dragged off by the man with a hunched over back that greeted us when we first got off the bus. I got my trunk taken to my room by on of the employers. I nodded my head Ron and Hermione's way as to say "Hello." I soon spotted Fred and George in a corner talking. Fred looked around, like he was looking for someone. His eyes finally fell on me and he nudged George in the ribs and pointing at me. I couldn't help but smile at how happy they were to see me. I ran up to them and gave them a big hug which they returned. We all pulled away from the hug and I hugged Fred and George separately. I hugged George and said "Hi George!" he hugged me tightly as he said "Good" he then let go and I quickly hugged Fred. "Hey Fred" I said trying to stay calm as I felt his face nuzzle into my neck and letting out a breath he said "Hey Y/N, I missed you so much." We hugged for another second before we both pulled away and looked awkwardly around. Trying to let the awkwardness past I said "You guys ready for school?". Both Fred and George looked at each other with mischief in their eyes before Fred said "Yeah, we got all our supplies-" George finished his sentence by saying "and we planned our pranks." I had a look of shock on my face at how organised they were because usually I help get them ready the day before school starts. I then remember they went to Egypt so I asked them "How was Egypt?" they both responded at the same time "Wicked." Shaking my head at how twin-like they were. "Boys I think I am gonna go write to my Mum and get some sleep. Catch you later?" Fred quickly said before George could say anything, "Yeah, get some sleep" I turned on my heel to walk to my room but not before I was put into a headlock by George and having my hair messed up. Once he let me go, I smacked him on the back of the head and smiled innocently at him when he looked annoyed. I quickly ran up the stairs before he could get me again not before turning around and sending a smile Fred's way which he returned. Once I got to my room, I began my letter to Mum.

(Letter she wrote below)

Dear Mum,

I have safely arrived at the Leaky Cauldron. Fred and George were very happy to see them as were I. Remember how I told you I liked Fred in the holidays. Well, My feelings for him have grown more and I don't know what to do. I am afraid that if I tell him how I feel I will either be rejected or reck our friendship. 

Also, Fred, George, Lee and I are planning on being the pranksters this year. Fred and George have surprisingly been more organised and have planned out each prank.

I am going to get some sleep. Stay Safe Mum.

Lots of Love,

Y/N

I gave it to my owl Alaska and told him to fly it to my mum. I watched Alaska fly out my window. I put on my pyjamas and slid into bed. I feel into a peaceful sleep with one thought, Well one person on my mind. Fred.

______________

Hey Loves!! Sorry for not updating. I have been busy with school work but I will try to upload more often. Next Chapter will start with Fred's POV. Stay Safe and comment how you feel about the chapter and if you have any ideas comment as well. 

682 Words