Chapter 28

Y/N L/N's POV:

Today is our first DADA lesson with Mad-Eye Moody. Hermione and I were the first in the classroom since I didn't want to wait for Harry and Ron since Fred and George wanted to talk to them. Once everyone entered the classroom, Mad-Eye came out of his office and walked over to the chalkboard and said as he wrote it "Alastor Moody" He the turned to face the class and scanned around the room as he said "Ministry malcontent. And your new defence against the dark arts teacher. I'm here because Dumbledore asked me, end of story, goodbye, the end. Any questions? When it comes to the dark arts, I believe in a practical approach. But first, which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?" Hermione the raised her hand so fast that it hit me on the side of the head. I heard Ron and Harry chuckle from behind us and I turned around and glared at him. I turned my attention back onto what Hermione said "Three sir" Mad-Eye then nodded his head and said "And they are so named?" Hermione continued by saying "Because they are unforgivable. The use of any one of them will..." Mad-Eye cut her off and turned around to write something on the chalkboard and said "Will earn you a one way ticket to Azkaban. Correct. Now the ministry says you're too young to see what these curses do. I say different! You need to know what you're up against! You need to be prepared. You need to find somewhere else to put your chewing gum besides the underside of your desk Mr. Finnigan!" I laughed and covered it with a cough and Seamus groaned and said "Aw no way, the old codger can see out the back of his head" Mad-Eye turned around and throws the chalk at Seamus, but missing, in anger and said "And hear across classrooms! So, which curse shall we see first? WEASLEY!" Ron then said nervously "Yes..." Mad-Eye then said "Stand. Give us a curse" Ron then said "Well, my dad did tell me about one... The Imperius curse" Mad-Eye then turned to his desk and said "Oh, yeah, your father would know all about that. Gave the Ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago. Perhaps this will show you why.." Mad-Eye pops open a jar with a spider in it. Mad-Eye puts the spider on his hand and said "Hello. What a little beauty" Mad-Eye then uses his wand to send it around the class. It suddenly went onto Parvati's hand she started getting scared and I laughed along with the rest of the class. Mad-Eye then said "Don't worry. Completely harmless." Mad-Eye then said "But if she bites... she's lethal!" Everyone laughs but some how Malfoy's laugh stands out the most to Mad-Eye. Mad-Eye then says to Malfoy "What are you laughing at?" Mad-Eye sends the spider onto Malfoy's face. Malfoy starts panicking and shouting "Get it off!! Get it off!!" I laughed so much I nearly fell off of my seat. The class settles down and Mad-Eye then says "Talented isn't she? What shall I have her do next? Jump out the window? Drown herself?" Mad-Eye puts the spider over a bucket of water, it's wriggling. Mad-Eye puts the spider back in the glass "Scores of witches and wizards have claimed that they only do did you-know-whose bidding under the influence of the Imperius curse. But here's the rub, how do we sort out the liars? Another.. another.. Come on come on. Longbottom is it? Up" Neville then stands up and walks to the front very nervously. Neville then says "There's the um... The Cruciatus curse" Mad-Eye nods his head and says "Correct! Correct! come come. Particularly nasty. The torture curse" Mad-Eye begins torturing the spider with magic, the spider squeals. Neville starts closing his eyes and trying to keep calm. I then stand up and shout "Stop it! Can't you see it's bothering him, stop it!" Mad-Eye stops. Mad-Eye picks up the spider which is still making a noise. Mad-Eye then says "Perhaps you could give us the last unforgivable curse Miss L/N" I shake my head 'no'. Mad-Eye raises his wand at the spider and the spider disintegrates. Mad-Eye then says "The killing curse. Only one person is known to have survived it. And he's sitting in this room" Everyone turns to Harry except me. I know the last thing Harry wants is to have his friends eyes on him. Mad-eye approaches Harry's desk and takes a drink out of his flask. I quickly get up from my seat and grab my bag and walk out of the classroom. I needed to breath. I walked down the corridor leading the the Gryffindor Tower when I was pulled into an empty classroom. I pulled out my wand and held it up as a reflex. The person that pulled me in said "Wo wo wo just me" I put me wand down and said "What do you want Malfoy?" Malfoy smirked and said "I saved your life and now we on last name base" I pushed his chest backwards to create more space between us and said "I know you saved me life but that doesn't mean you can just pull me into an empty classroom to what remind me that you saved me life?!" Malfoy took a step forward and said "No I wanted to say that you looked really pretty today" Malfoy moved his hand to my cheek and gently stroked me cheek. I pushed his hand off of my cheek and said "Malfoy-" I got cut off by Malfoy saying "I know. I know. You still like Fred" I looked down but I felt a finger being placed under my chin and lifting my face up to make eye contact with Malfoy and Malfoy said "Can we at least just be friends?" I sighed and said "Fine but one wrong move and its a no go zone" Malfoy smirked and said "See you around" with that Malfoy walked out of the classroom leaving me their with my thoughts.

________

Hey Loves!! Hope your staying safe.

Chapter Question: Whats your favourite movie or Tv Show besides Harry Potter?

Mine is Vampire Diaries

Take Care,

_fredweasley

~~~~
1048 Words