Under the old mans roof?

Credit goes to shad0w_galaxy on Reddit (if the artist is seeing this and doesn't want it up let me know and I will gladly take it down!)

⚠️ VERY SEXUAL THEMES AND SMUT UP AHEAD⚠️

After somehow getting Charlie's mother and fathers permission for me to attend the dinner, we where driving down, Charlie looked drop dead gorgeous by the by. Ugh that dress...and it was red to...

Oh dammit Charlie...

I looked out the window as the city of hell sped by. Charlie looked over at me, I could see through the window reflection. "Hey you ok al?" I nodded. "Just a bit nervous I suppose..." she smiled and took my hand. "I can show you my old room if you want." My smile grew bigger as I told her I would love too.

We arrived at the castle, of course my grin was present, but the desire to hold Charlie's hand in my own was so overbearing. Dammit...oh I was going to hold her close on the way back...

We walked up the pathway of the castle, myself growing nervous. I looked to over my lover and I actually fell. (Refer to top picture)

Oh.
Oh no.
Oh fuck me.
I didn't know she was that hot.
And I had to deal with that all throughout dinner.
Oh lord show me a simple sinner some mercy and take me now...

She looked back at me and gasped, running over and helping me up. "Al are you ok?!" I took every chance I got to look over her. Her torso her horns her little wings...oh god I just had to look her cleavage didn't i?!

I started sweating as I pulled myself up. "D-darling why are you in your demon form?" I asked stuttering over my words, god my grin was getting very hard to hold up. She shrugged. "Whenever I visit I always have my demon form out. Why? Is it...bad?..."

My eyes widened. "Are you kidding?! I knew you where fucking hot but I didn't think hellfire hot! Especially like this how the hell do you expect me, a sinner, and serial killer. A SADIST. someone who has been here for almost a century to stay calm with you looking like that!"

She giggled, then turned to look at me. "See here's the thing..." she got up and whispered in my ear.

"I don't."

My eyes widened as I gulped audibly and took a shakey intake of air. I was so going to get her back.

We got to the castle doors. As I was about to knock the door opened themselves. My eyes widened while Charlie just rolled her eyes. I assumed she had seen this a thousand times before.

"Always with big entrance dad?" Charlie asked smirking. I looked over and tensed. There he was. Mr.fallen Angel himself. The king.

I gulped but kept my smile ever present. He turned to me after a bit of discussion with Charlie. "Ah so it's the famous radio demon." I gulped. "The one and only sir." Lucifer looked me up and down.

"Look, I know about you and my daughter. I'll give it to ya straight thirty's man. Treat her right, and we ain't gonna have an issue. Otherwise you will deal with me. The king of suffering. Do we have a deal boy?" I gulped. "Yes indeed we do sir." I nodded. He nodded back at me and took both of me and Charlie's hands and lead us into the castle rammering off about the dinner.

I looked at Charlie surprised who just giggled and winked at me cutely. Dammit Charlie I'm gonna be able to control myself much longer!

That's when a feminine voice boomed throughout the room. Charlie and Lucifer looked at each other and gulped.

That's when Lilith came parading down the stairs. "I WANT THE TABLE SET IMMEDIATELY."
"HURRY UP THEYLL BE HERE SOON!" 
Charlie stepped forward and smiled a gentle smile. "Hi mom."