I really thought...

So basically...

Me and al...

Had sex...

In my old bedroom...

And he came inside me...

My eyes must've been widened as we walked back downstairs. God was I gonna get pregnant?!

I mean sure...I would love to have alastor's child but...I don't think either of us are ready for something like that...when we came down mom and dad where smiling smugly at us. "Always knew you where a bottom Charlie." Mom said crossing her arms.

I turned red and hid my face in als coat while he stayed silent. Why did they have to embarrass me like that?!

Dad chuckled and led us to the dining hall. I looked up at alastor who was marveling at it, while I just rolled my eyes, though I smiled a bit. There was that one time we had a food fight...

I smiled warmly at the memory as we all sat down. Alastor sat down in the chair next to me. I gently reached down and took his hand in mine, which was shaking. God he was nervous...I gave his hand a gentle squeeze.

As the food was coming out and we where talking, I noticed mom had her hand on her stomach. Huh? Was she ok? I opened my mouth to talk before dad interrupted me, looking serious once the chefs had left.

"Charlotte, me and your mother called you here today to tell you something serious. We raised you to become Queen. The only reason we where so serious with you is because you used to be our only daughter. Our only child." Dad started to smile and looked over at mom. She smiled back and opened her mouth to talk.

"Well...you used to be our only child honey."

My mouth dropped. Alastor dropped his fork onto his plate while mom and dad where smiling. "MOM ARE YOU-" I said, standing up. She nodded and smiled. I started to cry, look I couldn't help myself! I ran over to mom and hugged her tight while alastor said his congratulations.

I smiled and hugged mom tighter. I might have a baby brother or sister! I've been wanting this since I was a kid!

As we sat down we kept talking about the baby, dad wanted a girl, mom wanted a boy. Alastor was just eating away at his steak. However I was just rammering away at questions. "Mom how far along are you?" I asked, taking a sip of my drink. "About three months sweetie."

Alastor choked on his steak while I spit out my drink. "Mom my birthday was three months ago..."

dad was obviously trying not to laugh. "Apple pie you've been wanting a sibling for a while now. We figured it'd be a good birthday gift." Mom said shrugging. I gagged while al rubbed my back.

We all stood up, dinner was over. However, I knew that usually a dinner ended in a night over. But for some reason they ushered us out pretty quickly. I found this rather suspicious to be honest, ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS had me over the night after dinner.

I told al my suspicions. "she's pregnant my love, maybe it's hormones?" I shook my head. "She doesn't get hormones. She's the queen of hell. Dad made it to where she doesn't get hormones but CRAZY cravings."

He nodded and looked up to an open window and smirked. "We both have transformation powers do we not?" I smiled and kissed all over his face. God I was in love with a genius...
...who doesn't like to admit when he's sick and thinks he's all evil.

"I love you baby." He looked confused at the nickname. "Baby? Are you calling me a babe?" I giggled and kissed his cheek, making sure to explain it to him later. I went first, I closed my eyes, let a bright light surround me, and before I knew it I was an eagle.

Man al was tall.

I watched his transformation. Oh god this wasn't fair...he was red with the tips of his wings being black, his beak was sharp and grey...oh god this wasn't fair!

I shook my head and took off, alastor flying behind me. We flew into the window, I immediately pulled alastor in by his wing since this was my dads office, and it was currently occupied....

By my mother and father....

Why was sevithan there as well...

"No. The deal is off kiwi boy." Dad said, crossing his legs, With mom putting her hands on her hips.

Deal...? What deal...? I wanted to speak but alastor stopped me. He put his wing around me and held me close, and gestured for me to stay quiet. I ruffled myself up a bit but stayed quiet.

"You said I could marry her! She should be carrying my kids not that damn deer!" My eyes widened. They really went and did it again...they wanted to marry me off to sevithan...I wasn't surprised....my wings flew to my beak to cover my squawk.

"That was before we met alastor. I fully trust him now." Mom argued. Sevithan rolled his eyes.

"Who cares?! She loves me! I know she does! I'd be a better king anyway!"

"No. You. Wouldn't." I didn't even realize what was happening. I was just so...mad. Disappointed. Hurt. I walked over to my ex and slapped him across the face. He spit out a tooth and looked up at me in shock.

"You've changed." He said bluntly.
"Oh honey, your sorry ass missed out on a whole bunch." I poked the tips of my horns and giggled evily, then glared at him. "Get out."

He did so. Something smart for once. I snapped my head in my parents direction. Nothing but shame.

Fucking good.

I went over to alastor and gently grabbed him. "Me and my true lover will be leaving. I want to have a relationship with my brother or sister. Or is that another lie? You know what, no, wait until six months from now. If you send me a text on the day he is born, I will come here, and we will talk. If you don't. You will not be apart of me and my kings lives. Goodbye."

I stormed out, alastor walked his way up onto my shoulder and just looked at me. I know that was a bit much but you know what...

Kind of felt good being the one who makes people fee gulity for once.

We got back to the mansion and i plopped down on the couch, holding my heels in one hand. Alastor sat down next to me and pulled my head in his lap, and I sobbed, I'm ashamed to admit it but I sobbed HARD.

"I know darling...I know..." he got up and came back with some blankets and wrapped me up in them and turned on a movie. I leaned onto him and tried to sleep...

Maybe this was just a dream...please let it be a dream...
I closed my eyes and dreamt...

I really wish I had stayed up...