Sick stag

"A-al?"

Alastor's lips ghosted Charlie's neck. He pulled away and smiled at her. "Just trying to get you up!" She growled and hit him with a pillow multiple times. "Idiot!" Alastor laughed as he stretched. They had ordered a condo, so they had to be quiet but not to quiet.

"I'm still sore from last night you jerk." Alastor smiled warmly as he recalled the night before. He had resorted to the tentacles, which Charlie seemed to enjoy.

And what a sight it was.

"We only just got here and your fucking the shit out of me." Charlie complained, sitting up and adjusting the strap on her nightgown. "You wherent complaining last night darling~"

Charlie smiled but climbed into his lap, straddling him. "Perhaps I should lead now~"

"Darling I would love too. But we've been having...nonstop and..." Charlie's eyes widened. "Oh lord have I been forcing you? Al I'm so sorry!"

"No! Of course not! I'm just not in the mood right now. Perhaps later~" Charlie snorted and rolled her eyes. Yup, he was definitely ok.

Charlie turned around to face him, resting her forehead against his chest. "Well, what should we do- achoo!" Charlie's eyes widened as she looked up at her boyfriend. He was paler then usual, and had a bit of snot running down from his nose.

Charlie smirked. "So your sick huh?" Alastor shook his head no. Not wanting to risk revealing to her that he sounded nasally and all stuffed up.

"Mhm...let me look at your throat darling." Alastor opened his mouth, Charlie grabbing her phone and using the flashlight to see into the back of it to look into his throat. Red and swollen.

"Just as I thought. Your sick al." Alastor laughed and rolled to lay on his back. "Haha! Your funny dear!" Charlie raised her eyebrow. "Then you wouldn't mind me taking your temperature." Alastor nodded and opened his mouth.

Charlie grabbed the thermometer. "Ah ah ah, not like that." Alastor's ears fell as he realized. He stood up and ran away while Charlie giggled. "Only joking sweetie, here." She patted the spot next to her, alastor sitting down besides her.

He opened his mouth, Charlie popping the thermometer in into his mouth. When she took it out she gasped. 102°. "Yup! Your sick! You staying home mr."

Alastor's mind became rampant with excuses. "Darling I don't get sick."
"Your thingy must be broken."

Charlie crossed her arms and giggled. She was trying to appear like she was annoyed but really, she loved him doing this. It was cute, acting all stubborn. Admittedly it was one of the things she loved about it him.

"Alright alright,how about you take a shower to make you feel better? I'll come in as well, I need one too." Alastor smirked softly, not enough for Charlie to notice as nodded. They got up and headed to the bathroom.

"I need to do a few things, you get in first I'll be right behind you." Charlie explained. Alastor hummed and undressed, noticing Charlie stare at him from the corner of his eye. He smirked and jumped in. He let his muscles relax as the water hit him, Charlie was right, it did feel nice.

Charlie stepped in, alastor quickly eyed her up and down. Charlie saw this and wagged a finger in front of him, and said in a stern tone; "dont. Even. Think about It." Alastor smirked and grabbed her waist and pinned her to the wall, kissing at her neck as Charlie let out a soft moan.

"Oh but I am thinking about it daring~" Charlie smiled down at him. "But your sick-"

"I'm only having headaches and a runny nose love. I should be fine. I may be no doctor but I know the basics of-"

"You looked it up on my phone didn't you." Charlie interrupted him. Alastor sighed and looked up at her. "Al I really would love to but..I'm still sore and.." Alastor backed away immediately, pressing a loving kiss to her forehead. "If your sore you need time to heal. And I get it if your not in the mood. In fact I have an idea."

Alastor shut off the shower, and after putting himself and Charlie in bath towels, he started up the bathtub. Charlie smiled and poured some bubbles in, when the water was all ready.

Charlie surprised Alastor by jumping in, getting water all over him in the process. He laughed and slid in behind her, pulling her close and cuddling her. Charlie nuzzled into his chest and stared at the bite marks on his arm, Smiling at her work.

Alastor looked down at her. "Admiring your handy work love?" Charlie nodded, pouring some shampoo into his hair, receiving multiple complaints from the deer.

"HEY HEY WATCH THE ANTLERS!"
"The ears the ears!"
"My eyeeesss!"

Charlie rolled her eyes. She loved him, but he acted like a child at Times. "You little fawn!" She kissed his cheek. Alastor sunk down in the water, resting his head on her chest. He shifted over and laid in between her legs. Charlie quite liked this angle, it made him look cute.

"You are so stubborn stag." Alastor smiled and tilted his head. He liked the fact that Charlie had been calling him deer nicknames. So, he had started calling her nicknames in French. "My belle-" Charlie splashed some water on him.

"NO FRENCH! You know what that does to me!" Alastor smirked and slowly made his up her, gently taking her wrists in his hands, pinning them next to head. "Do I~ not to sure~"
(Authors note, look I'm not trying to invalidate his sexuality. My little head cannon is that when Alastor gets sick, he gets loopy, doesn't remember much, and he doesn't remeber much and his emotions are just *all over the place.* I know this doesn't happen, but it's a little thing I wanna experiment with, I'm sorry if that's how it feels)

Charlie giggled and looked up at him. "Al sweetie...we can't. Your sick." Alastor raised an eyebrow smirking as if to say 'you sure?'

Charlie chuckled and let her eyes turn red. "Let go darling." Alastor blinked and obeyed and lay beside her. "I'm sorry I...this is so out of place for me..."

"It's because your sick. It's what happens to demons, there body focuses on combating the sickness making there emotions all loopy." Alastor looked away ashamed. He hated sex most of the time. What was wrong with him. He felt a hand in his cheek and turn his gaze back to Charlie's.

"Love. I promise you. I will take care of you. I will always love you. No matter what, even if your as horny as a dog, I don't care, I love you Alastor. Now and forever. Where simply meant to be, I promise you."

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I'm sorry for not updating, school :p I'll try to update more often!