His Revenge

COREY was skeptical of Alani ever since the first day. He loved being right, but hated that he was right about one thing. Alani was cheating on his best friend, Kade. He could see it from the very beginning, but just hoped that it wasn't true. Yesterday, he was bringing her a box of chocolate Kade begged for Corey to give to Alani for him. Kade always wanted his best friend and girlfriend to get along, but it was never going to work out.

Corey could remember vividly walking up to the door and seeing through her glass window, Alani making out with another guy. He looked completely different from Kade, and that infuriated him. Luckily for him, he lived with an uncle who loved creating potions. So that night, he asked his uncle if he could whip up something that would be a good revenge. His uncle never told Kade what the potion did, but still decided to make him one.

Every week on Tuesday, Kade eats dinner with Corey and Alani. Fortunately for Corey, he took that opportunity to slip the potion into her drink. He did it while Kade was making dinner in the kitchen and Alani and Corey were at the table together. Alani claimed that she felt weird before she passed out on the table. Corey couldn't believe his eyes as she watched her figure begin to shrink right in front of his ocean blue eyes.

He ran his fingers through his blonde hair and smirked slightly. He scooted out from his seat and rushed over to sit in her seat. He leaned in close to stare at her tiny body. She shrunk! Alani shot her eyes open and sat up, shrieking at the ginormous figure of Corey in front of her. She climbed up to her feet and continued to stare up at Corey in complete horror.

She knew how Corey felt about her. He could easily crush her beneath his hand at this very moment. She looked at her body, even though she looked normal, her surroundings said otherwise. She gasped as she saw his large hand reach after her. She turned to run, only to get picked up by her jacket. She tried getting out of his grip as he raised her up to his eyes. He turned her around and she came eye to eye with his diamond blue eyes.

"What did you do to me?!" She screamed unhappily, trying to fight her way out of his possession. "LET ME GO!"

"Awww, you're even cuter when you're tiny," Corey taunted, laughing lightly afterwards. She rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Anyways, I saw what you did last night. That guy on the couch? That definitely wasn't Kade, now was it?"

"Oh, so you're stalking me now?" She asked loudly. "I wasn't with anybody last night. Stop lying and turn me back to normal."

"Not until you admit that you cheated on Kade last night," Corey said. She shook her head in denial, claiming that she was alone once again last night. "Stop with the bull Alani. I know that you cheated on Kade last night."

"No I did—"

"Food's ready!"

Corey's eyes widened and he instantly shoved Kade's tiny girlfriend into his pocket as he heard Kade enter the room. Her scream got cut off as Corey positioned her to be able not to be heard. He shoved his hands into his pocket, completely pinning her against his thigh. He could feel her squirm around, trying to get out, but he just applied more pressure.

"Hey, where did Alani go?" Kade asked, placing down Corey's plate of spaghetti in front of him. "And why are you sitting in her spot?"

"Alani had to go get something from her house," Corey made up, trying to stay calm. Kade shrugged it off and put down his plate of food. He excused himself to retrieve some salt. The second Kade left the room, Corey took Alani out of his pocket. She was wide eyed and as bright as a tomato. "Will you stop squirming in my pocket? It feels gross."

"What do you expect me to do when I'm getting pinned against my own will?!" She exploded. "YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!"

"Oh, stop being dramatic," Corey complained, rolling his eyes at Alani. "I came up with another tactic to get you to confess," Corey said, turning her to face Kade's plate of spaghetti. Her heart fell. "We both know that you love spaghetti, don't you?"

Corey hovered Alani's tiny body above Kade's plate of spaghetti. That very second, she started shrieking her confession, admitting to her lies about last night. Corey shifted his position and accidentally shook the table. Alani's potion had tipped over and spilled all over Kade's food. Corey gasped and accidentally dropped Alani into the large puddle of the potion. She shrieked as the potion caused her to become even smaller!

Corey's eyes widened and searched for the even smaller version of Alani on the table, but was unable to find her. Little did he know, she was climbing up onto Corey's plate of spaghetti. She was even too tiny for him to see. She was drenched in the potion and felt disgusting. Kade came walking back in, raising his eyebrows at the scene of the potion spilled all over his food.

"Ew, what is that stuff?" Kade asked, placing the salt shaker down on the table. Corey was still continuing to look around the table for Alani. He didn't mean to drop her. He truly didn't want to hurt her, he just wanted to scare her enough to get her to admit. "What are you looking for Core?"

"Um, I uh—"

"You know what, I'm starving," Kade claimed, walking up to Corey's plate of food. Kade picked up Corey's plate of food at brought it to his seat. He sat down, not knowing that Alani was part of the meal. "Since you obviously ruined my plate of food, I'm eating yours."

Corey's brain was too filled with trying to find Alani, he didn't even think that she could be in his plate of food. Kade started mixing his food, not hearing the tiny screams of his girlfriend. She was covered in marinara sauce, trying desperately to get Kade to hear her, but she was just too tiny!

"You know, do you think that Alani is ever coming back?" Kade asked, continuing to mix his noodles. "She really should have told me that she was leaving, you know. I need to know where's she's at so I know she's okay."

"I'm sure she's fine," Corey lied, scooting out from the chair. He was going to check the kitchen. "I um, I'll be right back."

Alani had gotten twirled up on a noodle that was soon to be approaching Kade's mouth. His large mouth was opened wide as she was brought into it. She screamed one last time for her boyfriend to notice her, only to be cut off by him shoving the bite into his mouth and chewing it up. Not knowing that he had just eaten his girlfriend, Kade took a few bites before swallowing his bite, along with Alani.