-xavier plympton ; ♡

-imagine you having been friends with Xavier in his childhood, and one day when you show up to his aerobics class he catches you out of the glimpse of his eye and approaches you

-imagine you having been friends with Xavier in his childhood, and one day when you show up to his aerobics class he catches you out of the glimpse of his eye and approaches you.-

Xavier's pov:  I was on my way to teach aerobics class today, and as I walked in and started to get ready and looked around the room filled with people, I saw someone who looked very familiar to me but I couldn't quite remember who it could be.  "What's the matter Xav, cat got your tounge?" teased Montana, I just ignored her not wanting to deal with her teasing antics.   As we started dancing the first song to come up was Go Robot by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.  An hour passed and i couldn't keep my eyes off of her.  She would catch me looking and I would quickly look away and acting as if nothing happens.  As the last song was playing, I glanced back at her and that's when it hit me.  I could finally remember her name!  Her name was y/n, we were best friends throughout my entire childhood but she soon had to move out of state because her dad got a new job.  Her mom wasn't around much, considering she left when y/n was only a toddler.   Xavier watched y/n as she picked up her bag and walked to the door eager to go home or wherever she was going to.   He quickly made his way over to her and tapped the girl in front of hims shoulder.  She turned around, confusion sparking in her face.  "Hi, can I help you?" questioned y/n.  Xavier scratched his neck awkwardly and cleared his throat, nervous to speak to the girl in front of him.  "I was um wondering if you remembered me?  It's Xavier, Xavier Plymptom from your childhood.  We hung out almost every day."  Xavier said going to scratch his neck once again.  " Oh my god Xavier!  How have you been I haven't seen you in ages!" y/n squealed her face brightened with happiness.  "Oh yeah no i've been good, how've you been?" said xavier.  After their conversation, Xavier asked y/n if she'd like to go with him and his friends to go to this camp called camp redwood for a summertime job to pass time.  "Oh my, I don't know since I haven't seen you in forever and I don't really know your friends.."  y/n states feeling a little guilty.  "It'll be fine, come on I'll introduce you to all of my friends coming with us, then will you go?" Xavier says, that signature smirk tugging at the corner of his lips.  That damn smirk.  Y/n sighs and laughs, "fine I guess i'll go with you, but you owe me" she says pointing at Xavier. 
~ time skip to them on their way to camp ~
Y/n sat between Chet and Montana.  "You know you're not so bad looking, why don't you diss Xav and be with me?" Montana says smiling cheeky.  "Hey!  We're not dating!" Xavier yells.  "Yeah not yet" Montana giggles. 

    the end!  sorry it was kinda short and really sh!tty :/  let me know what else I should write and also feel free to point out any mistakes!