-xavier plympton ; ❦

Imagine throughout the whole ride to camp redwood Ray kept on flirting with you and getting really close to you

Imagine throughout the whole ride to camp redwood Ray kept on flirting with you and getting really close to you. And when they all arrived, Ray put his hand around your waist and that's when Xavier finally stepped up and put Ray in his place.

Y/n's pov:
Xavier told us all about going to camp redwood and being camp counselors to just get away from here. I was honestly fine with it because it honestly sounded fine. I really enjoy being outside and nature. A couple other people were unsure about going, but Xavier convinced them into going. He's always had a way of persuading people. Me and him are a thing if you were wondering, and even if you weren't now you know.
~ time skip to night before going to redwood ~

I just finished packing my bag and laid down in bed, ready for the big day tomorrow. I woke up at eight a.m and put on my outfit for the day and made my way over to Xavier's house since that's where we all are meeting up. We all got into the van and Xavier said he'd drive us all there. I sat in the back wit everyone else, Ray by my right and Brooke by my left. I liked Brooke so far, I mean she's nice and fun to hang out with she's just really innocent. Not that there's anything wrong with that, i'm just not used to it that's all. It's about two hours in on the ride and Ray won't stop flirting with me. He's basically just telling me really cheesy pickup lines and being really touchy. Like putting his hand on my knee or touching my hair. It made me a little uncomfortable but I didn't say anything because I didn't want to be rude. He stopped for about an hour because he started talking to Chet, so I just started talking to Brooke and Montana. Then all the flirting started again. This time I just got up and went to go sit by Xavier up front. He didn't say anything about Ray flirting with me or touching my leg so I just assumed he either didn't notice or didn't care. I hope he did care, because he is my boyfriend after all. I just brushed the thought off and looked out the window until we got there.
pretend the whole jonas thing never happened
We finally arrived at camp redwood and we all got out of the van, eager to stretch our legs and body. And that's when it all happened. As I was looking at the sky Ray walked up to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. It took me a minute to realize what he did because I didn't feel it. "Beautiful isn't it? Well it isn't as beautiful as you" Ray says smiling cheekily. After he said that I looked at him in shock since he knows me and Xavier are a thing, I removed his arm from my waist and said "Ray I don-" and that's when Xavier walked over pissed at Ray. "What the fuck are you doing man that's my girl?" Xavier shouts at Ray. "Xav i'm sorry I was just tryna play around that's all" Ray says trying to calm down the situation. "Just back off Ray and leave her alone" Xavier says while walking off. Xavier walks over to me and puts his arm around my waist " Now this is how it should be, let's get this party started." he says.