-chet clancy ; ♡

imagine as Margot is going around trying to kill every counselor, you decide to finally tell Chet how you feel about him thinking this will be the last time you'll ever see him again knowing your death is coming soon

Ray and Chet have just fell in the pit filled with sharp stakes, and Chet is severely hurt. Ray confesses his past to Chet and tells him how he killed someone. After Ray confesses, he leaves Chet to die and he climbs out of the pit with a steak through Chets chest. As Chet is screaming out in agony, Xavier and Trevor hear him and find him in the pit. They are quick to the rescue and carefully help Chet out of the pit trying not to get themselves hurt in the process. Xavier and Trevor bring Chet back to Rita's nurses office and lay him on the ground. Since they already removed the steak out of Chets chest, they didn't have to do it in the nurses office. "I don't feel so good, is this what dying feels like?" Chet says. Trevor and Xavier clean out the wound and a few minutes later Chet passes out unconscious after loosing so much blood. Trevor looks around hoping to find someone to help wake Chet up and he does. He grabs a epinephrine pen and stabs it in Chets chest in hopes it would wake him back up. Chet shoots up gasping for air. "Oh my god what ha-" Chet says but is cut off with y/n walking through the door, her breathing irregular for a moment. "I saw Mr.Jingles, he's going around killing people!" she cries. All the boys in the room just stare at her as if she just killed ten people. "Wait what?" Xavier says, eyes wide. "What're you deaf? Me and you will go look try and look for everyone else and try to get together. Y/n will you stay here and stay with Chet?" Trevor says. Y/n nods her head "Yeah go ahead, goodluck." Trevor and Xavier looked at each other and quickly got up and left the nurses office. Chet and y/n sat in silence for awhile sometime exchanging quick glances. "So, are you feeling alright?" y/n asked looking at Chet. "Well better then before" Chet chuckles. Y/n laughs a little laugh. About half an hour past and Chet and y/n we're just talking about random things trying to pass time. "Since our deaths are bound to happen tonight, I think maybe I should finally tell you how I feel about you" y/n says looking at Chet but flicks her eyes away the second their eyes meet. "Oh yeah, go ahead and tell me" Chet says a hint of nervousness in his voice. Y/n takes a few seconds to answer, scared of what he'll say or think "Well since about a year and a half ago i've been developing a crush on you. I mean who wouldn't? You're a super cool guy just really cocky and stubborn, but other then that you're fine. And since we're basically just gonna die tonight and we'll never see each other again I figured it wouldn't matter if I just confess my feelings to you right now" Y/n says with a single tear falling down her cheek but she quickly wipes it away. Chet pulls y/n into a hug because even though y/n wiped the tear away quickly, he still saw it running down her cheek. As their hugging Chet says " I've been thinking exactly the same". Y/n goes wide eyed but soon smiles. As Chet and Y/n was just looking one another in the eyes, Xavier barges in and says "Come on you two I heard Mr.Jingles coming this way!" Chet and Y/n quickly get up and run out of the nurses office to their cabin.

my second one! sorry it's kinda cheesy 👁👄👁