Dangerous Love

Bam's POV:

A morning breeze blew towards me, I look up to the sky. "What a beautiful blue sky, just like him," I said, yes blue the blue Khun that I have been wanting and loving all these days. I've been feeling my life going to end sooner or later, I don't know why people die just because their loved ones don't love them. I found it unfair, a person can only love one person in his/her lifetime. From what I feel now I quite understand it, I can't imagine myself loving anybody other than him and I don't even care dying just to love him. It doesn't matter if he doesn't love me back, I just want to love him to the fullest. "Bam!" My thoughts were interrupted by Shibisu running towards me"good morning, Mr. Shibisu" I smiled at him looking at me in distress "You need to save me Bam!" He said, "What prank did you do today?" I said walking with him towards our classroom, I look at Khun, his face look pissed off. I think he's ready to kill Shibisu"I only teased him a little," He said looking scared while Khun keep glaring at him"fine, I'll talk to him," I said as he grab my hand"I love you bam! Thank you, thank you!" Shibisu said I walk towards my chair and arrange my things. I look at Khun"So how did he tease you, Mr. Khun? Looking at you it must be really bad" I said He look at Shibisu and glared"He just teased me about my crush and it's irritating" Khun said. His word stabbed me, his crush"Ohh, don't bother them he just wanted to make you laugh" I said sitting down next to him"Hmmpp. Make me laugh? I think he just wants to make fun of me, having a crush" he said "Anybody can have a crush it's not unusual" I said"So? You have a crush?" he said, first I hesitated but I said it" Yeah, I have one but I don't think he loves me back" I said"He? Are you gay bam?" He chuckled"Mr. Khun!" I said and pouted "Just kidding I know it's a girl," He said and stand up"I'll just get some fresh air," He said and I nodded, did I say something wrong? I thought.

(Lunchtime)

I look at the tables and saw Khun and the gang"Bam! Here!" Endorsi shouted, I walk towards them holding my tray full of food, and sat down beside Khun. "Are you all right, Mr. Khun? You look pissed, again" I said"Nothing Bam, just eat your lunch," Khun said while eating. Bam look at them confused"Mr. Shibisu?" Bam said, " We're worried about him because the heart sign on his palm is fading," Shibisu said"What?!" I said, once you already have a heart sign on your palm it means you love someone, and if it fades it means your loved one doesn't love you and you going to die soon" Mr. Khun? Can you tell me who you love? We should ask her if she loves you, Did you confess?" I said"We already told earings about that but he won't budge," Hatz said. Khun glared at Hatz"Don't worry, Bam. I'll tell her soon, so just chill okay?" Khun said. Her, it's a girl. I don't have a chance, I'm about to cry but I'm just holding it in, I heard Khun say something, my vision blurred and I passed out.

Khun's POV:

I ensured Bam that I'm okay, but when I look at him. He was about to cry? His tears are starting to go fall, but I think he's holding it"Bam? Are you alright?" I said, suddenly Bam passed out. I panic"Bam? Bam? Bam!?" I shouted, everyone was terrified. We directly rush Bam to the hospital, I don't care about the class what matters is Bam. I was the one to stay with Bam, they went to their classes. The doctor came to me"Are you the family of Bam?" he said "I'm his friend" I said "His conditions are currently normal, but sooner or later he would die. The only cure of course is that his loved one would love him back. I know it's kinda harsh but we can only love one person in our life" the doctor said before leaving, I sigh. I don't know who he loves, who could it be? He doesn't like Rachel now, well who would love that bitch? Endorsi? Naah..... I can see how is Bam being awkward with her actions, Yuri? Noo... He only sees her as a big sister. Ehwa? Naah... He just sees her as a friend. So who? Me? Naaaahh...... Maybe? No, Bam's not a gay you idiot. My mind was interrupted by Mr. Jinsung Ha, Bam's uncle "Is Bam alright?" he said"I don't know how to say, he can only last for a couple of days or hours" I said"I told him not to fall in love to be sure that he will live longer, but he said he can't stop loving that person. He's such a dork, right? An adorable dork" Jinsung said"Yeah, he even cared about my love life. I didn't know his worst" I replied, he looked at me with disbelief"Um, do I have something on my face?" I said, he patted my back and said"I see, so who do you like?" I was flustered by his question"Um-" I was cut by him" It's alright, whoever you love, you should tell her before it's too late" he said and stood up, he walked away. Yeah, I should tell him, but what if he doesn't love me back? And how can I tell him when he's about to die because of some girl who he loves. Should I? I went to his room and hold his hands, then suddenly his heartbeat stopped. My tears flowing from eyes looking at him, I hug him and said"Bam! Bam! Bam, why did you love someone? When you can love me? Why would you die? Why? I love you, Bam. Please wake up, please, I love you. I love you, I love you" my tears kept flowing, it didn't stop"I love you" I said"Mr. Khun?" Bam said I let go of the hug and look at him"Bam?"