Dedications!

ForeverLeoIsMine (Vani)
This miss is a beautiful writer! Go ahead and read her works... She's an amazing friend! Thank you for spamming me!!
Her Books: "The Past" and "The Unexpected"(Werewolf).

 Jannysweet487 (Janvi)
She writes a unique book, "Slow Poison"! Go ahead and read it! Thank you, Janny!

DarkAngel_221005 (DA ♡)   
DA is a gem! Thank you for reading my book, Dear! I love you so much!       

IAmMyMomsDaughter (Sashimi)
I love your comments! Thank you for giving my book a chance! She's written some pretty interesting books on her profile.
Books: "March 17th" and "How to ride a dinosaur"(By her brother.)

Innocent_Devil_ace (Ace)           
Ace, thank you for reading, buddy! Thank you for being my friend! He writes an interesting book, guys!!
Book: "Camping: A Disaster(BXB)"

alishba2424 (alishba)
She's written some pretty good books! Even a horror-based short storybook! Each of her books is very fascinating.
Books: "From The Heart", "Destructing", "Queen Of Blood And War", "Horror Stories".

Galaxy_crystal64 (GC *thumbs up*)
Her poems are beautiful! Do read them! They're very underrated...
Her book of poems: "Scattered Words"

They were those beautiful people who supported me through the journey of this book! They motivated me and helped me complete it! Thank you, Loves! 

Love,
Jahnavi...♡