Epilogue: Part-1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Only a Vampire can love you forever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evan:

I gobbled down breakfast quickly. Hallie sat before me, munching down on cereal. 

"Want me to drop you guys off?" Roxanna appeared behind me and placed a kiss on my ear. 

I shook my head, "Nope. We'll be fine. I'll drive the car."

"Darling, give your girlfriend a chance to drop you off for a fresh start!" She chirped cheerfully and proceeded to redo Hallie's messy ponytail.

"You're not my girlfriend...," I stated firmly. 

"You're stuck with me, Sweetheart. I might as well be your girlfriend," She smirked and walked into the kitchen. 

I scowled and Hallie giggled at me, "You better accept her, Big bro."

"Well, I need time!" I told her and stood up to wash my plate.

Before we walked out, Roxy pulled me in for a hot kiss that blew my mind. Hallie scrunched her face in disgust.

"I love you," She said with a twinkle in her eyes making me feel flustered. She let me go after that. 

As I drove down the streets, a permanent smile etched on my face. No matter how much I tried, I could not compose my expression. So, I just let it stay. 

I dropped off Hallie at the middle school block. She left after placing a quick peck on my cheek. I drove around the block and parked my vehicle in the parking lot.

I stepped out and found people staring at me. I heard whispers run around among their groups. The girls were staring at me with a new-found interest. I sighed lightly and made my way into the campus. What's going on?

I found my locker and threw my things in. I pulled out my time-table and grabbed the required books. I still had twenty minutes for my first class. I might as well use the washroom and look for my friends.

"Hey, Evan..." A sultry female voice approached me. 

I turned around to find Cara Hills looking at me like I was a piece of meat. But, she didn't affect me the way Roxy did. A frown etched its way onto my face.

"Cara. What do you want?" Yup! Blunt but I don't regret it.

She pouted at my indifferent behavior, "Oh come on, Evan... Don't you know what I want? Let's skip classes... There's this empty classroom that I know-"

"Not interested," I stated flatly and tried to make my way to my first class.

She had the audacity to shove me against my locker and push her breasts against my chest. I wanted to gag. Like seriously, didn't she have any self-respect? Her skimpy clothes just completed her slutty look!

I grabbed her arm and pulled her away harshly. I was fuming, "Stay the fuck away from me, Cara. If you touch me one more time, I will make your life hell. I'm not even kidding."

She looked scared for a moment. Then, she just huffed and stomped away. 

"She has a way of targeting handsome guys... rich ones at that," I heard a voice behind me.

I found Anish standing behind me and watching Clara stomping away. I examined him only to find that he looked quite bad. He had dark circles under his eyes and his dark-brown hair looked messy. He looked tired and sleep-deprived.