Chapter Five

Hi...

So, I was in the middle of trying to complete this chapter when I got the news about the Late Mr Boseman. My heart broke as I read of his struggles with cancer, all the while keeping his professionalism and dignity. He didn't let it get him down, and he worked so hard to put smiles on other peoples' face all the while fighting a terrible disease.

In my culture (I'm an Indigenous Australian: Aboriginal, as most would call it. My tribe is Derabulang Bunda), we don't say the names of those who have passed on out of respect for them, hence why I say Mr Boseman, instead of his full name. We respect those who have passed by having a smoking ceremony – to cleanse the body of bad spirits and send them on. Then we do what we call Sorry business – which is where we take the time to grieve and to remember the person that has passed on. I may not be an African American, but I do know what it is like to be black...and white as I'm a fair skinned Aboriginal.

Black Panther was among the first of movies to change the perspective of so many. An all-black main cast with the white people being the supportive cast? BP didn't just change things for African Americans, but for all black people around the world. And Mr Boseman's role as King T'Challa was brilliant, powerful and inspiring.

It would be safe to say that Mr Boseman will be missed by all – fans, friends, and celebrities alike.

So please, enjoy this chapter. I will try to finish this story to the best of my ability and honour Mr Boseman at the same time.

I own nothing but the story. Everything else belongs to JK Rowling and Marvel respectively

Then You Look At Me

Chapter Five

Hermione's POV

Driving into the carpark of the Leipzig/Halle Airport, I saw that it was mostly empty

Driving into the carpark of the Leipzig/Halle Airport, I saw that it was mostly empty. It was strange for an airport to be empty but we didn't have time to mess over the details. Steve drove past a white van, parking a few spots down from it. He turned off the car, and looked at me, giving me a tight smile. He then got out, and I followed, opening the door on the passenger side, and pulling the seat forward to allow Sam and Bucky to hop out. The sound of another door opening and I saw Clint Barton walk around the white van, and that Wanda was getting out of the van as well.

Clint walked over to Steve, holding out his hand. "Cap...Hermione..."

"You know I wouldn't have called if I had any other choice." Steve spoke, shaking Clint's hand.

"Hey, man, you're doing me a favour." Clint shook Steve's comment off. He looked to Wanda, and to me. "And besides, I owe debt."

"Thanks for having my back." Steve said gratefully.

Wanda shook her head. "It was time to get off my ass. Besides, we didn't come alone."

Clint scoffed, sliding the van's side door open. "Wanda is right. Thought you might need some friends."