EPILOGUE

My life in Bishop taught me a lot of things

Firstly, teachers are your friends. They are always looking out for you and putting your interest first. It is sad that I had learnt this when finishing my school life. I pray that I pass my exams because with the many examples I have seen in Bishop, it is better to work hard for my future self.

Secondly, the natives of this place are the most fake people ever. They are chameleons.

Thirdly, I love French and Kiswahili so much. I have never had fun learning a subject like I did French and Kiswahili. Having a Congolese teacher was fun galore. The teacher was not a regular one but it made Mikey and I more determined to do our best. I always pray to God to make him successful because he never failed to help me with French. My success is and will be dedicated to him.

Forth, in everything you do, put God first. The Kiswahili madam used to insist on this saying. I have come to understand her meaning. I always let God take the lead. The going to church, the way of the cross, the rosary during lent season were all an eye opener. May God bless this beautiful soul wherever she goes.

Bishop was a school and a half. The story of it was so much drama that given a two hundred paged book, trust me, it will be filled up.

Third term had its share of dramas. With the coming of the teachers on practice who left their dramas, our class  crowned all the dramas. They decided that they did not want teachers to teach them anymore, the division among them, Madam Head girl being pregnant, Mikey became an enemy of the people and the worst one being the division between them and the teachers. As usual, I did what I always do best… say aside and watch them making the movie.

Mikey will always be this best friend I fell in love with but was too shy to tell that I loved him. He was special indeed. All the stolen glances, the stolen minutes, the special gazes, everything about Mikey was special.

THE END