CHAPTER 5

Wang yibo didn't like it....

Xiao Zhan were wasting his tears for someone who didn't even matter to them...

It's annoying the hell out of Wang yibo.

Is he going to cry at every person we intentionally and unintentionally kill?

If so....that'd be annoying...

Why would he waste his tears for just anyone?

In the end....can we really be together this time or he still would choose the the worst for us just because of some people we kill?

Is it really hopeless for us?

If so...then that would be a problem.

Because I....I don't want anything to get in the way of us being together...

Even Xiao Zhan himself.

"Aren't you gonna stop crying?"

Xiao Zhan just continued to sob not answering Wang yibo...

"Xiao Zhan....you need to fucking grow up."

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang yibo with his swollen eyes...

Xiao Zhan was surprised and hurt...why is Wang yibo acting like this?

What does Wang yibo mean?

"What?"

Wang Yibo coldly looked at Xiao Zhan...

Xiao Zhan was Terrified..

What happened?

What did he do wrong?

"You can't always cry for others....of you do that,I'll leave you."

"What....?"

"I'm so annoyed....I fucking need you with me...I don't want to go back to hell...here...we just have to kill others...we won't get tortured...you wouldn't be able to witness me or you getting hurt again...but fuck!I feel like at the end,you'll choose to go back to hell instead of being happy with me here!"

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened...

This is the first time Wang yibo opened up to him...

And hearing what Wang yibo said and knowing that it's absolutely possible...

Xiao Zhan was hurt and guilty...

Right...he Never once thought about Wang yibo....

He just thought about others...

What's better for others...

He couldn't see that he's hurting the only thing he wanted to protect.

No...he can see but others feelings was more precious to him than Wang yibo's....

He's horrible.

"You're right...maybe it's better for us to disappear for them to be safe....but what about us?One time was Enough....it was already too much for me in that second time....even this time...do we really need to disappear again?do we really need to suffer again?why do you care so much about others and not me?not you?not......us?"

Xiao Zhan's tears started to fall...

"Wang yibo..."

Wang yibo gritted his teeth looking at Xiao Zhan crying...

"God damn it Xiao Zhan...I want to walk out and leave you here to cool you down but how can I do that when you keep looking at me like that?shit I really fucking hate you when you make me feel like this."