CHAPTER 6

"Ahhh...it's so boring here...should we go somewhere?"

Wang yibo looked at the sulking Xiao Zhan and sighed.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Everywhere you want..."

"Why me?"

Xiao Zhan didn't open his mouth but Wang yibo didn't talk and so he knew that he had to start talking.

"Just because."

Wang yibo finally get it...

After realizing what Xiao Zhan was trying to do he shook his head in astonishment

"You're really so....emotional..."said Wang yibo with his astonished voice...

Xiao Zhan  just blushed and pouted.

"It's not like I'm guilty or making it up to you though...I just thought that it's better if you choose the place so that...I mean...so that we can enjoy together...I'm not saying that I can't enjoy without you choosing the place though I'm just saying that it's better if you choose the place but I'm not saying that you're better than me i'm just saying that it's better if you choose the place because i---"

"You know that you're contradicting every nice words that you're saying about me right? seriously...are you cooing me or are you insulting me?"

Xiao Zhan looked away...

"I didn't mean that...I just..."

Wang yibo sighed.

"Xiao Zhan...stop blaming yourself for things that I've chose myself ok?it's not your fault."

"Then what about you?I'm the one who decided to go with you to hell but why do you keep protecting me when you're in there?"

"That's just because I want to..."

"Stop lying!I know you were guilty that's why!"

Wang yibo was shocked.

"Why are you shouting?"

"I don't know...i just...when you say things like that...you just...You...frustrate me...why aren't I allowed to blame myself for the misfortunes I've caused you?"

Wang yibo brushed Xiao Zhan's back with his hands and hugged him...

"It's okay Xiao Zhan...it's okay..."

Xiao Zhan suddenly cried....

Wang yibo were now a mixture of Sociopath, Psychopath,and a devil...but somehow...

Xiao Zhan feels so warm whenever Wang yibo holds him...

"Why....why do you have to suffer so much because of me?do you really think that I'm thankful to you for protecting and getting hurt instead?do you really think that I'd feel glad that I wasn't hurt when I see you getting hurt more than you should have just because of me?do you really think...I'm happy about you Always having you protecting me?!"Xiao Zhan shouted cry...

Wang yibo continued brushing Xiao Zhan's head while hugging him...

"Shhh...it's fine Xiao Zhan...I love you...I've always wanted to protect you...my pain doesn't matter."

"Why doesn't it matter?the most important person to me is suffering...why...why do you think it doesn't matter?"

"Cause I deserved it."

"Why do you deserve it?"

"I've killed many people in the past and even right now...I'd kill everyone just to be with you..."