22. Social Media Blast

Chapter 22: Social Media Blast
.....................

Once again, Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan blasted the social media. It was Xiao Zhan's video.

"Yibooooo~ YIbooooooo~ YIBooooooo~ YIBOOOOOOO~"

"That was a good catch"

A lot of people stalked them and began to have a crush on both of them. Their instagram accounts was blasted with comments, likes, and follows. Their social media account had several friend requests.

"The f*ck is that?" Wang Yibo grabbed his phone and looked at it. His notifications were full. "Zhan... Look at this"  

"Damnnn. Mine too. Look"

They were dumbstruck. They just sat there staring at their phones. When the notifications went slower, Xiao Zhan checked his phone.

He read some of the comments and was flattered by the others. When Wang Yibo looked at his phone, he felt like his confidence had just got higher.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Xiao Zhan had a call.

"Hello?"

"Gegeeeeeee!!!! That was awesome!! Can I come over?"

"The 'what' is awesome?"

"The one that Yibo gege posted."

The call ended and the doorbell rang. That was quick. Xiao Zhan walked to the door and opened it. Yan Xujia's eyes were sparkling. He had a backpack with him. He came in and brought out several gadgets.

"Look, if you make a YouTube channel, you can make an income. Why not start vlogging?"

"It's awkward."

They replied in unison.

"Then can I start vlogging? I'll make you my first content" Yan Xujia smiled wide in excitement.

"Uhhh... What do you say?" Xiao Zhan asked Wang Yibo.

"I don't know... What do 'you' say?" Wang Yibo emphasized the word "you".

"Whatever! I'll start tomorrow" Yan Xujia smiled wide as he had a plan in his mind.

*_*_*

"Hello! I am Yan Xujia. I'm sure you have heard of my brother and his lover. I'll take you through their day. They don't wanna vlog but who cares? Not me!"

"I am here in front of my brother's house, I'm sure they're both here." Yan Xujia lifted a key and showed it to the viewers. "Shhhh."

Yan Xujia opened the door and went straight to the bedroom. "Awhh. Look at these cuties" he whispered. "I'll leave them first, let's wait for them to wake up."

He turned the camera off and cooked breakfast. Yan Xujia is a good brother, he had to at least do something in return.

The bedroom door opened. Yan Xujia skillfully turned the camera on and made sure it's hidden. "Good morning ge."

Xiao Zhan was shocked. "When did you come here?"

"Just a while ago. Early enough to cook you breakfast."

"What's with that smile?" Xiao Zhan asked.

Then Wang Yibo came out of the room. "Good morning bunny." He hugged Xiao Zhan

"Good morning"

"Gege. Can I vlog today?" Yan Xujia asked even though he was already filming.

"Sure. What did you cook?" Xiao Zhan proceeded to the dining area.

"Food." Yan Xujia laughed at his own joke. Wang Yibo stared at him then laughed at his behavior.

Yan Xujia pretended to set up the camera although it was actually filming. He repeated his intro so that it wouldn't look suspicious.

"This is my brother's morning look. Pretty envious right? I wish I would look handsome in the morning. His lover is no near handsome. He's HOT"

Xiao Zhan almost choked at his food because of what Yan Xujia said. "Where did you learn that word?"

"Don't act like I'm a child. Of course I know these words" Yan Xujia laughed.

"This is our breakfast. Yummm." Yan Xujia showed their breakfast. "What we are gonna do today is stalking the life of these lovers."

"Xujia. Can you turn the camera off for a sec?" Xiao Zhan requested.

Yan Xujia pretended to turn the camera off.

"How did you get in?" Xiao Zhan asked.

Yan Xujia showed a spare key that he stole yesterday. Xiao Zhan lightly smacked him. "You can resume."

*_*_*

The vlog was pretty normal. But Yan Xujia didn't expect to see such a sweet couple. It was far from his expectation.

On the editing process, he made sure there were no informations leaked. There are some informations that shouldn't be known by the media. After the editing,the video was an hour long. He didn't know if he should upload them all or just cut the others out. After a whole thirty minutes of thinking, he decided to cut it into 4 parts.

*_*_*

When the video was uploaded, the notifications blasted once more. Yan Xujia uploaded the first part and at the end of the video he asked if he should upload the part two.

Several people requested to see the part two.

Yan Xujia uploaded the three other parts instead of just one video.

(Comments on the first video)

Mazieaaaa
            I thought Xiao Zhan would scold Yan Xujia when he asked him to turn the camera off.

CQL.isthename
            Oh my goshhh! They are all so handsome! The brother, the lover, and he himself. Ahhh! Thank you Xujia for this video!

Wangji is Gay
              Imagine seeing these lovers on the street. How I wish I could actually see them!

Lovehurtz
               Xiao Zhan is prettier than me😭😭😭

Thelostgoldencore
               When Wang Yibo said bunny, that was the cutest thing ever!

There were several more comments and Yan Xujia read them all. He laughed at the other comments, he felt happy too that he was able to make people happy.

Xiao Zhan saw Wang Yibo smiling at his phone. He was curious so he snatched the phone and saw the comment section in Yan Xujia's video.

I thought Xiao Zhan would scold Yan Xujia when he asked him to turn the camera off.

Xiao Zhan saw more comments that hinted Yan Xujia's sneaky filming. He quickly took his phone and watched the video. There were some moments where he felt embarrassed because of how he looked.

"Don't worry gege. You're handsome, others will hate you but more will love you!" Yan Xujia laughed.

"He's right. If you're embarrassed with that video just don't watch it" Wang Yibo joked.

•••NOTE•••

Don't mind the usernames at the "comment section" part. I can't think of other names.

Kindly inform me if there are any mistakes. Also, please feel free to ask questions. Thank you and stay safe!