30. Count From Three

Chapter 30: Count From Three

"I see that you prepared them." Zhu Zanjin said over the phone.

"It's not a crime to help who I love. I can defend my loved ones now..." Wang Yibo replied.

"I'll make sure you all go to hell together." Zhu Zanjin laughed like a maniac.

"One of us goes to hell, one goes to heaven."

"Since you're prepared... I'm coming"

The call ended. Wang Yibo laid on the bed. Suddenly memories of his childhood played. He cried, he hid under the blanket and sobbed. Xiao Zhan thought he heard wrong when he was at the door. He didn't bother knocking, he went inside and saw Wang Yibo curled up.

"Yibo??! Are you okay??" He ran to him and hugged him. "Do you want to tell me what made you cry?"

"Zhan..."

"I'm listening."

"If... If I won't be able to stay with you... Will you not haunt me in my next life?"

Xiao Zhan missed a breath. "H-huh?? Wh-what are you saying??? No one dies!"

"I'm afraid.... I.... I'll fail. Wherever you go... I'll be there too"

"Yibo! One more word I'll cut your tongue off! Don't speak such nonsense! No one dies!!!! Get it?!" Xiao Zhan didn't mean to yell at him but he was starting to get scared.

"I'm sorry" Wang Yibo hugged him tight.

"You don't need to be sorry... Tell me no one dies..."

"That----"

"Just tell me.... Please?"

"N...... No one dies...."

"If you speak nonsense again I'll be the one to punish you..."

"He's coming... In a few minutes, Zanjin will be here."

"Dry your tears. Get ready for battle."

Xiao Zhan kissed him and prepared himself. Wang Yibo had to stop being weak and stand up. He prepared himself and fixed his mentality.

"People of this house! I just want to say.... I'm here!!!" Zhu Zanjin yelled. His men entered the property, some of them was caught at the first trap, the musical bombs.

"Worthless!"  On each casualty, Zhu Zanjin cursed.

Yan Xujia was at the top of the house, he was almost invisible, with the help of Wang Yibo's gift to him, he shot several men critically. Headshot, chest, stomach and... The 'fun' target.

Xiao Zhan went out from his hide out and shot them down with a gun. Each person he shot exploded like a bomb. So this is what he meant by bomb? Cool. He smirked. Wang Yibo's confidence was boosted, he jumped down by the cable and popped a container of poisonous gas.

The five people immediately placed their masks on as soon as they heard Wang Yibo jump down by the cable.

Meng Ziyi beside Yan Xujia recieved her cue. She loaded her bow with five arrows, each arrow had a different poison. She was too excited to see it so she set them off at the same time.

She chuckled when she saw the effect.  One of them felt extreme heat and soon passed out, probably died. Another had his skin turn dark then died. She had fun with her arrows which made her shoot them with incredible speed.

Yan Xujia had just loaded his gun again, he shot them one by one while Xiao Zhan is the one sending them to hell. Wu Jiacheng was at the first floor of the house. His blades were waiting for the people to come. Almost no one came in, all the people who came in ended up screaming in pain. The pain caused them to kill themselves, Wu Jiacheng knew how it would work to he placed a knife with normal poison at the table.

*_*_*

Nice to meet you! I'm Zhu Zanjin. What's your name?

Xiao Zhan felt a knife at his back, his mouth was covered. He couldn't move, there was a kind of substance injected to him.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Fun!" Zhu Zanjin replied.

"You psychopath!"

"Shhhh. If you cooperate with me... You may live."

"I think you caught the wrong person." Xiao Zhan smirked. Having a sibling means having a rival. People who have siblings know how to see things behind them or sense things around the house.

Zhu Zanjin laughed. "Nahhh. I obviously caught the right person. You are Yibo's boyfriend!"

"And I am also a part of the Xiao Family." In a blink of an eye, Wu Jiacheng managed to injure Zhu Zanjin's foot. If Zhu Zanjin didn't dodge, he was probably slashed.

Xiao Zhan took the chance to struggle away from Zhu Zanjin's grip.

"ah shit!" he exclaimed. One of his men ran towards him and fought Xiao Zhan and Wu Jiacheng.

"at least you aren't as stupid as them." Zhu Zanjin sat on the floor and released the poison out of his foot while one of his men fought.

"Haikuan! That's enough. It's time to end this thing" Zhu Zanjin said and ran towards the gate. Neither between Xiao Zhan and Wu Jiacheng knew what would happen but they still ran towards the same direction.

Zhu Zanin stopped running and Haikuan guarded. "Stop right there!" Zhu Zanjin yelled and he raised something that seemed like a bomb controller.

The two halted their steps.

"very nice... Now, bunny, come here."

"you have no rights to call me bunny" Xiao Zhan glared.

"aish. Whatever, just come here or I'll press this thing."

Xiao Zhan looked at Wu Jiacheng. He shook his head. Meng Ziyi watching from above started to be anxious. She aimed her bow but then Zhu Zanjin noticed her. "that pretty lady up there, if you dare release that arrow I'll blow your lives up"

"ON THE COUNT OF THREE! YOU!!!" He pointed at Xiao Zhan. "should come with me!"

Xiao Zhan closed his eyes. He moved a step forward and Wu Jiacheng stopped him.

Wang Yibo knocked Zhu Zanjin to the ground. He managed to take the bomb controller from him.

They fought until Wang Yibo's life was held by a knife. I can't die yet.

"what a blessing. The prey came himself!" Zhu Zanjin laughed.

●●●NOTE●●●

Kindly inform me if there are any mistakes. Also, please feel free to ask questions. Thank you and stay safe!