008; 𝐢'𝐦 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮

SHE

"OKAY WHOS GONNA DO IT CAUSE IM NOT?" jack threw his hands up in the air as he stepped backwards in an attempt to take the attention away from him and onto someone else.

currently the boys were deciding who was going to announce their break on instagram, they'd decided to do a social media detox or cleanse as they wrote the album and everything but now just had to break the news to their fans.

"don't be such a pussy dickwad just hit the post button." diana muttered rubbing her eyes with the palms of her hands as she walked passed the group, she'd just been asleep and woken up to find everyone in her apartment?

"don't be such a bitch and shut up for once please!" jack groaned throwing his head back in annoyance, he probably didn't mean it but he was excruciatingly tired and couldn't deal.

"make me avery." she challenged, raising an eyebrow and stepping towards him slightly, watching as the boy stepped backwards and she continued to walk into the kitchen not noticing the boys eyes on her ass because her pyjama shorts were slowly riding up.

"thena next time you invite the entire population of america to stay in my lounge could you let me know?" diana asked softly but sternly as she reached into the fridge to grab a yogurt pot.

"sorry di." the silver haired girl apologised, sucking in a breathe as she looked up from stirring her fruit into her yogurt.

the two girls were avid eaters of yogurt and fruit in the mornings, it was almost and unhealthy obsession... almost.

"yeah yeah, how long have they been fighting now?" diana waves off the worries of her roommate and best friend knowing she never meant any harm before sliding onto a barstool.

"an hour or so?" thena estimated, tilting her head to the side in thought, rolling her eyes as the shouting of the band once again continued.

"oh for the love of god i've had enough of this shit-" diana muttered as she heard even more shouting and then suddenly what she presumed was a vase breaking as athena winced slightly.

the brunette lifted herself off of her barstool, discreetly pulling her pyjama shorts down and making her way into the lounge where the five boys still stood around one phone.

"i'm not fucking doing it!" zach shouted throwing his arms up in the air as diana walked behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her face on his back i between his shoulders.

zach didn't speak, just held onto diana's arms around his front to let the girl know he knew that she was there and once again in a clingy as hell mood.

"i don't want to- i'm an emotional guy okay!" corbyn defended himself, also throwing his arms up in surrender as he backed away making everyone laugh.

"corbyn please-" jack began laughing the most as he tried to speak up in an attempt to redirect the original conversation and get one of the older three members of the band to just post the goddamn photo.

"okay yeah i'm not doing this. it's too early," diana shook her head, unlinking her arms from around zach, the boy pouting in response at the sudden lack of warmth.

the girl simply walked up to jonah who was holding the phone with the post pre written and everything, and hit the 'post' button in the top right corner sending him an innocent smile before rolling her eyes and walking away. well she tried to walk away anyway.