017; 𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟

SHE

"HEY HOES HOW ARE WE ALL ON THIS FINE MORNING!" diana loudly greeted, waltzing into corbyn and jonahs apartment. despite being tired from the night before, she had to keep up her usual attitude of being a bitch in the simplest terms so that nobody suspected anything happened between her and a certain blonde in the room.

"diana shut the fuck up!" zach screamed back in response to his best friend, cuddling himself into a couch that wasn't even his as he tried to fall back asleep.

"no zach no i won't." diana rolled her eyes at the boy, jumping on the couch next to him as she curled up also trying to get some sleep.

"i thought you were cheerful and awake?" zach asked, a reading tone in his voice as he was intrigued to see what the girls response would be.

"fuck that. now shut up and let me nap." the brunette responded as zach just hummed and shifted so his arm was around her in case she fell off.

both parties fell asleep just before they could see jack walk in, jealousy written all over his face before he sighed and walked away again. not wanting to be involved.

a couple hours later, diana and zach had woken up from their little nap and had gone about their days after giving each other an official welcoming hug.

part of diana felt as though she needed to ignore jack after what had happened the night before despite them joking around that very same morning.

so the girl peacefully went and sat in the kitchen with corbyn as the two just sat in silence scrolling through their phones

well i say peaceful silence that was until the blonde boy looked up from his phone, immediately noticing something that certainly hadn't been existent before.

"holy shit di!" corbyn gasped grabbing the attention of everyone else in the house as they came running over, wondering if the girl had hurt herself or if something bad had happened.

"what?" she queered, her tone not pleased in the slightest as she rolled her eyes, tilting her head to look at the blonde. she was in desperate need of sleep, not really getting enough after falling asleep with zach as she kept almost falling off of the couch.

"either you've been attacked by a large object, you burnt yourself badly with straighteners or you've been getting some-" corbyn cheered nudging the girls shoulder as she sat there emotionless for a second, her eyes going wide as she ran up the stairs and slammed the door shut leaving everyone downstairs and confused.

jack tensed up in the corner of the room, his posture straightening and his hands clenching into fists as he tried to hide them behind his back in the hopes nobody would notice.

zach also shifted, his weight being transferred from one foot to the other almost as if he was uncomfortable with the news that had been given.

"what's going on what just happened?" athena asked as her and christina walked into the room, faces full of confusion as everyone sat down on couches.

"we think diana's been getting some." jonah explained as he flopped onto the couch next to olivia, wrapping his arm around her shoulder as olivia herself just sat there awkwardly knowing exactly what was going on with diana as her eyes awkwardly drifted to jack in the corner of the room.