012; 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

SHE

"EW EVEN YOU TWO LOOK LIKE A COUPLE NOW CAN YOU NOT?" chelsea frowned as she walked into the room, looking over at jack and diana. the boy had his arm wrapped around the girls shoulder as she leaned in to him. the both of them looking at something on diana's phone.

recently they had been bumping into each other at random times and started talking more and more, and so whenever the boys weren't free jack would call diana and whenever the girls weren't free diana would could jack.

immediately the duo discreetly rolled their eyes, muttering an apology as they shifted away from one another. a small smile of approval now sitting on chelsea's face which definitely bothered diana.

"so how are you two so cosy now?" the blonde asked, a look on her face that said she was anything but actually interested now that the pair were doing more than just talking.

i don't know why don't you ask the person who told me they didn't love me anymore. jack bit his tongue to stop himself from speaking up, the many many aggressive thoughts and responses running through his mind.

"we just clicked i guess." diana shrugged, holding a stern glare in chelsea's direction. even if they were best friends it wasn't unusual for the duo to get in one or two massive friendship break up fights a year which resulted in a lot of aggression.

"cute." chelsea nodded, an immediate awkward tension filling the air as jack slid into the couch cushions in an attempt to hide himself, catching zach's eye from outside the doorway and struggling not to laugh as he began pulling funny faces.

"di can i talk to you in the kitchen?" the blonde girl asked not so subtly hiding her aggressive tone but yet somehow still being nice at the same time?

"yeah sure." the brunette rolled her eyes, standing up from the couch and flattening her dress as she stood up making sure her ass wasn't hanging out.

"enjoy the view avery-" she hollered behind her, fist bumping zach as he walked passed her to join his best friend on the couch.

"i certainly will." he shouted back, a smirk on his face as zach flopped on the couch beside him. "you two disgust me." he shook his head.

"okay okay i have news." chelsea squealed, her and diana standing on opposite sides of the marble, kitchen island.

"i'm listening." diana smiled, leaning the heels of her hands on the table as she leant towards chelsea waiting for her to say something.

"i have a date, an official date with danny tonight." she squealed as diana gasped joining in with the squealing and the duo started jumping up and down, running on the spot being unable to contain their excitement making it sound like the floor was about to fall in.

"but there's one slight problem." the blonde squeaked out, holding up her finger as diana suddenly stopped what she was doing and let out an aggravated sigh.

"i think i still love jack." chelsea sheepishly admitted as diana's mouth fell open in shock and she groaned throwing her head down onto the counter.

"please tell me you're joking." the brunette cried out, her head still against the countertop as she bashed it again.... several more times not believing what she was hearing.