013; 𝐢 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤

SHE

"UP AND AT EM DI, STOP MOPING AROUND BABE!" the brunette heard from somewhere in her room, waving her hand in a dismissive form as she kept her eyes shut and turned onto her stomach to hide her face in her pillow, not wanting to see anyone.

"okay i know you got into another fight with chelsea but this happens every few months di, you've never acted this way before." the person sighed as they sat on the edge of diana's bed, ruffling the sheets as the brunette finally turned back around. slight tear stains on her cheeks.

"because i know she meant exactly what she said this time." the brunette pouted, looking at the girl who let out a sigh and shifted up to join her further up on the bed.

"di i love you and you and i both know she has her moments, but you can't keep doing this to yourself." athena shook her head as she saw diana's eyebrows furrow, clearly not understanding what she was getting at.

"i don't get what you mean?" she said in a soft voice, as she shook her head slightly. for once in her life an innocent look sitting on her face.

"di she makes you feel like shit!" thena threw her hands up in the air, having enough of it for once. she hated seeing diana get like this and it had been happening way more than it should've.

"i've had enough of coming home and finding you two screaming or you lead in bed crying with a tub of ice cream or balling your eyes out and spilling your emotions over the phone to zach.

it makes me feel like shit seeing you cry, hearing your sobs throughout the apartment and you think i don't know when you cry yourself to sleep, sobbing into your pillow!" the silver haired girl's tone became softer as she got nearer the end of her rant just wanting to comfort her friend as she grabbed her hand, the two of them in a sitting position with dianas head on athenas shoulder.

"so what do i do now?" diana spoke up after a moment of silence, her eyes in her lap as she fiddled with her fingers, twisting the silver rings she was wearing.

rarely anyone ever saw this side of diana, she was always this big ball of sarcasm and sass, with bad bitch energy and a come back for everything. and i mean everything.

but now she was a little ball of emotions who just wanted to curl up with ice cream and watch teen wolf or maze runner with her best freinds.

it was mostly only zach and athena who had seen this side of her before, in fact she was so good at hiding it the trio were convinced that the rest of the group never knew diana had ever felt this way before.

"okay this is what's gonna happen." athena spoke, not getting words in response but she felt a head shift and assumed it was a nod to continue talking.

"you're gonna go downstairs and watch movies with zach while i go out with dani for a bit and then when we get back we're all going to go to the club and you're gonna drink and have fun like usual to get your mind off of that bitch okay?" athena laughed as diana nodded, a small smile on her face before the two of them got up and began walking to meet zach.

when the duo got there. the herron boy was already sat on the couch so diana ran over quite literally jumping on top of him and wrapping her arms around her friend who screeched in shock.

"holy shit- hi." he chuckled looking down at the girl who was lead on his stomach, her chin on his chest as she looked up at him.