014; 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

SHE

WASTED. DIANA WAS ABSOLUTELY WASTED. when she said she wanted a drink that night she certainly wasn't lying and her entire friend group were sure she was about to run the club out of liquor.

as soon as daniel and athena had gotten back from their cute little date, the couple plus zach and diana hung out for a little while until christina, corbyn, jonah, jack and olivia showed up.

then the boys and girls split to go and get ready for the night, gossiping about what had happened and obviously diana and zach told their friends about the crazy psycho bitch who waltzed into the apartment as if it was her own.

once they were all ready they got ubers down on the same street the club was but not directly to the club seeing as zach, diana and athena were all underage by a few years and daniel and jack were a couple months away.

somehow with the help of jonah, olivia, corbyn and christina they managed to get all of them in and that's where they were now.

corbyn and jonah had disappeared at the very beginning of the night to take shots together.... many, many shots.

the two boys could've been passed out, they could've been dancing? they could've been having the time of their life. nobody knew because they hadn't seen them since the first round.

olivia and christina were admittedly much much better at handling their alcohol consumption and intake compared to the two oldest there.

the two girls practically being pros as they sat at the bar with their drinks, scanning the dance floor and keeping an eye out for their friends, they were designated mom tonight but they were allowed to be the designated drunk mom.

daniel and athena were designated parents, staying sober the entire night, the only thing they would be drinking was water or soda just incase something exceptionally bad happened and they needed to get to their friends who no doubt about it would all be walking around like maniacs after a few hours.

the couple swapped between sitting in a booth and dancing in the centre of the dance floor making sure they had eyes on as many members of their friend group at a time as possible, which they didn't know it yet but they along with everyone else would be beyond very thankful for.

so that just left zach, jack and diana. the three of them were together and planned to stay that way, being underage and all until a girl from the corner of the room sauntered over and dragged zach away with her leaving the remaining two with stunned looks on their faces.

"alright." diana spoke in shock, her mouth and eyes still wide open as she glanced between the spot that zach once stood in and the direction he had been lead away in as jack just laughed at the girls expression before grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the bar.

"come on, you said you wanted a drink." the blonde boy teased as he lead the brunette to a bar stool and the pair sat there the entire night joking and talking about god knows what.

they hadn't realised it before but despite the thing they had in common being chelsea they had never truly had one on one conversations or had gotten to know one another.

so they talked about everything, their childhoods their futures. what they liked and what they disliked. their first experience of love and heartbreak. they were very emotional and sincere conversations.